• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

~The MCME Times~ [04/11/18] Project Progress

WsXsLR1omk37408x2kcwrhayDKnlj7o_DZ1ZBgt-uaNWqFyYM8VW-YbO6JAAGurYW303bgFE2tUJe9RNCntBPk1PlOxSjcGn7zTvLPTYHFPa7ig7QJf5lIjmnSNz5giF7fcblI_X

The Official MCME Times
PLvyafajq1_AnDLLE8-mgO2VQdhkcsb9mRpQSBUtKZGv5BqVFQVdx0AWroUhAcQGDYkdCS-0Gd3eVQnaP00EVqlVB6YJtjG1t9aakGKsDUbm6E1qo6vWk06Y4_L2Q_1H7wGtPgE4

November Chills!
Tis the Season to be Building (next season is to be jolly)!

Editor's Note by BWOT
Wow and the Anniversary Events are over, phew… Great job to all who won, and thank you guides for playing a large role in organizing the events. I think we made a bit of progress in these last two weeks and I am happy in the direction we are currently moving. I realize November is a hard time as there are a lot of people in school, prepping for exams. Anyway, hopefully some big progress on the server in these next two weeks like we have been having. Good luck all, and I now will let you read the Times in all its glory.

~ Project Progress ~

Andrast - Lead: @jacenpeter | In Progress
Report by Didi45

Jacen has almost completed the first valley forest and will have a minor job set up for people to build some birch trees and rocks in the near future so stay alert if you want to work in Andrast! Good work Jacen!

tuxjvLWgAMN-UXZq67wa22LsvX9gWqlQeM6Aej24gpf29sH_mwKOJ6MBzXnA6d0uT6XejZSJKn3oEL2g10DA4_SriUP5YV9hTrOyU_KwIwa2mC_iAp20misPukPtSgBtTgKWdoUe

Belfalas – Lead: @Darki , @barteldvn | In Progress
Report by Didi45

Bart has been removing a lot of old vegetation as to make room for new vegetation. With the help of foremen, commoners and adventurers the remaining farms are getting finished quickly. Work has been done around old farms to make sure they are on good terrain and quality. Finally a lot of grassing has been done so that most of east Belfalas has grass now, details are needed but trees will be put in and work is moving very well! Great job Bart!

k9nF_IONsq9F4sqgeFLj-AmXf7Mbn3ePTqVU_vV9yG__0FnjkTvJPXeTfJnVFr80-YbfK1E_2GZaT9trOJxQXGV04tlBPVnyIjadTtHAZyuNiId7zgOL2a3E1SXyiCrg07sDhT8M

Dol Amroth – Lead: @dav3ck | In Progress
Report by Didi45

Progress is being made in Dol Amroth! @QuantaCube is working on a new design for the Royal Port! @TotiGonzales is working on the streets of the city intensely and is making great progress. Calling all artists and foremen who are not busy and all commoners who have a permit to build in Dol Amroth to help Toti with the streets!​

n8I0-pnpuhbVH_2c5n94zH0TNUShZ6RLSjaD_1CUwJ2OazfrasFjapEw6f2qI3VkUn7GeKBsKqG6Xh1zY2rYONFpEn3zOc5K54feDqpyIBf0D74HUwlaqTqFjJ7fVlG3PNLGBrb6

Moria – Lead: @Patrick1801| In progress
Report by Didi45

Moria is going through changes!​
Jonathan has been promoted to foreman and is doing a great job running jobs in the main world on Moria where he has completed one of the great storages. The fellowships path is now in full progress, in every corner of it people are working. In the lower area all halls and corridors are completed, until you reach the 21st hall which is in the hands of Napoleon, he's busy at the moment, but will be back this weekend. Also the most iconic place in Moria, Balin's tomb, is being worked on by Creedo. Then, we get to the Crossroad Cave, here we have some jobs going on to get the roads finished, also, buildings are popping up all over the place. Still, there is a lot of work to be done and I am planning to organize a build day for all of the remaining tombs in the cave. Furthermore, the old mine has been completely voxeled out by Jesia and so now, jobs have started along the sides of all the caves. Jonatanknalle has claimed 7 halls as his new project. Loads of progressin that area and we will probably have some jobs coming up as well. Meanwhile, Nic is working on several projects at once: the waterworks are now 100% done, and the Second Dwelling is close to being finished, and a New Dwelling, close to the main path, is in the planning stage. Also DoctorDoam and Oberanio have both claimed halls and are working on them right now! Also, new planning will be done by Jesia, Patrick and Nic in the near future! Finally, the last halls on the planned out path have been claimed by BWOT and he is planning them out as we speak.

EoCv3lj6MWUfWIgEuNEY19pTQSarR3wIAArNggPIGIPCoBGQWDLnmG48bIY5K091ZIddAKbXZi6HU3ygDChv1JLnDbnI9hev1_wPOAZBJ2fM8R5DwETjF6BjymcFwoX_cFF4um1D

Osgiliath – Lead: @ooitsbirdo | In progress
Report by Didi45

The Second Section is close to being finished! Terrain is almost done, few houses are left to be done. Other than that all the camps in the section are done! Great work Ooits!

Zur50m3pYITHZGgUKy8InAYNOh8qdWt92JBy65MDzfmHVQQjMWsRKq-71qyb24Qr8bOkWPhdItp7kucHYrwqHEB1rWwd7u6-WkzgsQUoPFzI2acQwPjHoyVYXRWm5xX8rrLs-8Ws

~ Texture Development ~

Report by Eriol

Update our resource packs to mc 1.13
I spent some time during the last weeks to make a java application which can be used to browse and edit minecraft resource packs. I believe this will be helpful in bringing all our resource packs to URPS (unified resource pack structure). This means that in all packs terrain and some other blocks have the same texture at a certain block..
I still need to fix some minor issues with the Gondor rp. Eriador pack is already converted that one was quick and easy. The Rohan pack will be more work. I have to include the textures for the Paths of the Dead from old Gondor rp. Moria pack will also be quite some work with all the custom models and custom inventory. On first try my ResourcePackConverter just crashed :D

RP update status (on hold, in progress, finished):
Lothlorien
Rohan
Gondor 2
(old Gondor will not be updated)
Eriador
Mordor
Dwarven

~ Plug-in Development ~

Report by Eriol

Golf Minigame
What? Golf? In Minecraft???
Yes! @LegoCellist had the idea and our new Developer @Planetology implemented it and I believe he did a great job. The game is currently tested on the 1.13 devserver.

Update MCME to mc 1.13
@Planetology updated the Minigames plugin for 1.13. Testing is going on on 1.13 devserver. I made some nice progress on Architect plugin custom. Also I updated the custom inventories. barteldvn already checked them for derps, thanks a lot. Now I have to fix those derps.

Spigot Server:
Spigot development server for 1.13.1 is not reported safe to use on existing worlds:mad:

External Plugins:
no information searched yet: :(:(
no version for 1.13 available yet:
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
1.13 version found but not tested: :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
1.13 version crashes or is bugged: o_Oo_O
1.13 version tested and working fine: :)

MCME Plugin Status
not yet tested with 1.13 :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
1.13 update in progress :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
tested and working fine -none so far-

FOR PART 2 OF THE MCME TIMES EDITION: ANNOUNCEMENTS, CLICK HERE:
~The MCME Times~ [04/11/18] Announcements

Last edited: