• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

~The MCME Times~ [06/05/18] Announcements

~ General Announcements ~

Badges

We have a couple badges coming out soon in the coming days:
  • WE: Unrestricted FAWE
  • WE-: World Edit, limited to i.e. 100’000 blocks per operation.
  • VX: VoxelSniper
  • T: Hosting tours
  • MG: Hosting minigames
More info about each, how to apply will be in a separate post.

@q220 people are getting very badge hungry. :p

Become a Donor

Hey guys! As usual we need donations to keep the server running, so please help out if you can!
Oops! We ran into some problems.

~ Rank Updates ~
Report by Super and BWOT

Lego_Cellist: Congrats must be said to Lego who has recently been promoted to guide, yay! I hope to see some more minigames and tours now, hehe :p promotion

Emparra: Wow, I am actually shook, another female guide ! That makes it two female guides, yaya. Congrats Emparra on guide and I hope to see some awesome stuff from you in the future :D promotion

Ithron_Luin: I mean we are just blessed this times aren’t we, three new guides, TI we are getting closer and closer to having those 15 guides by the summer that you so desperately want, congrats on guide Ithron :D promotion

Oberanio: Ooo, a new artist I see, more slaves for BWOT, that means less building for super, yay. Congrats Ober on artist and I still hope to see those fab theme-builds when I come online :p promotion

Jonatanknalle: Another slave, I mean artist to be congratulated in Jon, he did some pretty awesome trial builds and I also hope to see more theme-builds from him :p Congrats ! promotion

BoiaS2: And last but definitely not least for the artist promotions is Boia, again like Ober and Jon he did a really good trial build and I’m very happy to see him in the purple legion, congrats! promotion

Merlinc01: Is Foreman rank and rejoining the Purple Legion. Thanks for all your hard work Merlin! We look forward to seeing some amazing builds as an artist! resignation

Extra Rank information:
-We are moving @Wampati to the Artist watchlist Congratulations! watchlist
-We are moving forwards with @NicTheFifth application to foreman and he will have his Trial Job scheduled shortly trial

~ Interviews ~

Now as it will become a custom we have two interviews; the “First Impressions Interview” and the “Meet the Regulars Interview”. LegoCellist will be interviewing a new adventurer about their experience on MCME. But on this edition of the Times, I (superlolster), will be interviewing our regular. Our regular this edition is The Lorax himself... @Greenleaf
Interview with @Greenleaf

Question 1: How did you find MCME?
I believe on the yt channel.
*Do I have to write essays?*

Superlolster: No, a well formed sentence would be nice though.

Question 2: What was your experience like as an Adventurer?
Boring, but I remember playing hide and seek with other people tho, which made it a bit better.

Superlolster: Sounds like a pretty fun time you had...

Question 3: What made you want to become an Artist?
I was bored of only building in freebuild and waiting for jobs in order to build, and also, Moria was an artist and I wasn't so I was a bit jealous of him :p

Superlolster: Pretty valid reason if you as me :p

Question 4: What is your favorite thing about being an Artist?
Being able to build whenever I want to build.

Superlolster: Again, valid reason xD

Question 5: Where is your favorite place on MCME?
Hmmm this is a tough one,but I would say Pelargir.

Question 6: Who is your favorite character in LOTR or the Hobbit?
In lotr probably Gimly and in The Hobbit, master of lake town (I have no idea why I just like Stephen Fry)

First Impressions Interview
By LegoCellist

Here is the segment of the Times where I question a new adventure about his experience on the server. This week I would like to introduce @TheRedSurvivor, and thank him for taking the time to answer these questions.

Question 1: How did you find the server?
It is great from every way you look at it.

LegoCellist: Glad you like it :)
BWOT: lol, I think you misunderstood the question

Question 2: What were your impressions of the community on the server when you first joined?
Very friendly and helpful with no fighting and immature language.

LegoCellist: Really...I mean yeah the community is very..mature?

Question 3: What was your impression of our finished projects; Minas Tirith and the Shire?
They are incredible with years of work put into them.

Question 4: What was your impression of our current projects such as Dol Amroth, Moria and technically Mordor?

I have not been able to build on any projects before due to insufficient jobs.

LegoCellist: Here we see the saying that the foremen are the laziest rank on the server playing out…

Question 5: So overall what was your impression of MCME?

The best game I have ever played creating artistic builds with friendly people from all over the world.

Thank you again @TheRedSurvivor!

~ Winners of “The Week” ~

So we got some good ones as always. Make sure you show some special recognition towards the winners of the week! They’ve presented exemplary displays of our server’s creative potential! Give a hand to these winners!

MEDIA OF THE WEEK:
This edition, The established title of Media of The Week goes to… *Primary School Kids proceed to bang their hands on the floor* … XJasonBX!!

A monumental effort, and it payed off! Your photos are stunning and we all look forward to see what you do in the future! Well done @XJasonBX!

VPt3BaRI4eBVpT6u0IpigbbIPJTTOosEyRZiccYSxMRmC4HEypsAfD36q_RjlIj05pypuiTPaiDo5BOVepqgC0FU6BpkRv7EK0aDd_qEjY9n7OduWCfFolyBb3__Nq-pxp0wYgp6

THEME-BUILD OF THE WEEK:
So in this edition of the times there are two winners as usual, one for last weeks FFA,Forest, and one for this week's theme, Elostirion . And we have a change, our beloved superlolster did not choose the Theme-build winners, and guess who’s back to announce theme-build of the week! Itsa me Super!

BWOT is red, ooits is blue, if you do a themebuild, I will love you too!

So first up is The FFA Forest, and this one goes to… @JustJoren, he built a really awesome Forest congratulations! Also, clearly my propaganda has spread to the artists now :p

zgiZCanmzWPVejh8LPiRwL3-uMTBrL5_CnV3qSaBBsjfgbkZD7I044nvoUm8A1xoFI8u0Vv7i0TIBLdmNR4-k6g-AjqzDS0jVMMafa0JNs-L5Azqy-mBgICsgYwxc9pqARP1PV3C

And the winner of the Elostirion theme-build goes to *Pause for dramatic effect* is….@Trobolos, they did a really cool looking tower, keep up the good work !

N-kd8BCK--wH1CSP-0Om_v5ACr2BiK4zpCbsWjUljHRnCovw1Jo--Vacc7TIZDsbDxAu69_Y0WALx4srkEB1gRgVXK2VuQlf4amD3TGfjjdA9os-V1dLrpR6TRxCwEUrnNz71HgF

FREEBUILD OF THE WEEK:

This weeks’ freebuild of the week, I (Raffy) have chosen @TI_020601’s impressive Yellow Submarine!

“IN THE TOWN, WHERE I WAS BORN.” I’ll stop before it gets any worse.
Fab work TI, Keep it up!

*Fab cringes*

lMagFg8nU2R2Jn5PISWJsKhgoYVQLfp-_mgukTB1HQ9xpAhC-0cc6nzecIUig7dp_kFtquIBL54_1FpewkaqCKLd6cXvfwsbY0R5Ot3uM9uVmcmYjqmeI5sGE6F0tEHlo6giB3yc

~ Upcoming ~

Themed Build
Theme: Helcaraxë
Resource Pack: /rp e
Duration: 1 week
Link: RIP LINK @Ivan1pl you are our only hope.

~ Lore of the Week ~
Valacirca: The Sickle of the Valar
The Valacirca is a star constellation set in the heavens by Varda to enlighten the awakening of the Elves and gathered by Varda from among the ancient stars. It is the most important constellation in Arda. It is identified as the Great Bear which in England is called ‘The Plough’ and America ‘The Big Dipper’.

~ More Media ~

Howdy folks, just want to let you guys know that we do have multiple platforms that represent MCME. One of those being Twitter! If you have an account, make sure to follow MinecraftMiddleEarth (@MCMiddleEarth) | Twitter for some additional content revolving around the community!

For those of you without Twitter, fear not!!! We are also represented on Facebook! Like us here: https://www.facebook.com/mcmeproject/

Now, make sure you give us a diamond on Planet Minecraft! The more popular this thing is, the more help we receive :) Minecraft Middle Earth Minecraft Server

~ Advertisements ~

Artist
Building is one of the fundamental parts of Minecraft Middle Earth, and it is done by the the amazing Artists on the server. Many times we are asked how can I build and we have an answer for you: Become an Artist! Working on all the new projects with Designers and Foremen while furthering your building skills in this community is something all Artists get to take part in!
Does this sound like something that you would like to do? You can apply for Artist/ today on the forums! The Designers and current Artists will work with you and help you on your journey.

Guide
You’ve joined MCME but you have a knack for something else than building? But how can you do something different on a build server? Become a Guide! There are many things other than building that help the server and one of those things is guiding people:
As a guide, you are the face of MCME! Without the rank of guide, we don’t attract nearly as many new players and those responsibilities are shifted onto busier shoulders. We are here to keep people interested and make MCME as fun as possible without distracting the focus of the server. Think that sounds like something you would want to do?
Just click Guide and apply today!

~ Closing Statement ~

That’s right! Time for everyone’s favorite portion of The Times!!! Featuring your favorite owl, Ark :) I feel like I’ve been saying this for weeks… Things are really moving along! Our beloved DA is being wrapped up with sewer repairs and final houses being added, Belfalas gets more farms every day, and even Moria has been getting quite a bit of love. We can now look ahead to Badges amongst other new features being added to the server… and of course… that dark shadow, Mordor.

Here’s a Tolkien/Treebeard quote for you suckers till our next Edition:

“Never is too long a word, even for me...”

thRnlwn9XKFnbww2BgLluEMM6ODzLY0zP4QburD01GHptU-EQiv6ws4-SFs57beXSxgSk_qgt9zuEqo2DtFJwMr3GcU7qtn5zWZ8VO__KdMnn98TVl2w5DNnTlvT8oNIOC5cYI37

The Official MCME Times
mcmiddleearth.com