• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

The MCME Times Project Progress [15/07/18]

xDoIiyRtW2v-ck_J2KVibIDBzv8gEmWVZiUs-0SlQ7v29tcFShL-yT3C8Fs8wn7nvyTGmhBiMFs_PJXbeKpHjjOzYtUW8el68oChXRxVpXg4ApdCreDIZe1k89IMYOUJJKcnMeSK

The Official MCME Times

cSxYqFYH8na8M_jW_yPmdLy3f-AXQch3r-JAEKR1gkn_GsHyryNKthD9fY8cnrVB9giP2nOmQ5HOARasE5nSPu8eBTA8I2n2VEfddzUQEF1EhMKmkEATyRT_AFWgH1FXTTRL59_P

It’s Coming Home!
Sadly not England however 1.13 and hopefully our RP merge are!​

vKJpFDmqqW4VQQKdNXdSQVzkuNXdtpwtyGMbTG_6wcBow7glT6WgWJGXXjDqox_JkLxxoF2lahCxWP85RecF3onsfXImCJPqZGKSD63xsUy12DhSPXeEYpRZ427cSUuWHSHQmGQ2

Editor's Note by BWOT and superlolster

Now I’m writing this the day before the final..*.super here so ye sorry about the delayed edition I have sadly been very busy with Irl commitments so it is very late, and BWOT France won!* so congratulations Belgium on 3rd place, Q should be proud! Sorry to England but anyway congratulations to whatever team which wins(France). Now back on MCME related stuff, Summer Events are coming in hot and so are many other things. I hope you enjoy your two weeks of fun and hopefully good weather.

Lots of hard work is coming together in this time so thank you to those that have worked so hard for this moment. Now I leave you to the rest of the times, thank you times team for producing another edition.

~ Project Progress ~
Andrast - Lead: @jacenpeter | In Progress
Report by superlolster

Jacen is back and is starting to work on Andrast again. Expect more updates soon :D

TrQkT9vgrOz8aQCr9JXAi87ALguB-PwU4r2uN1nnxulyMsfIU1ljS1_ycQko_CM-8kS5xxHOclEOvktUQKEpIl6POKcP-4hTulCfyaKy7rGC74xtTUKI_MiYQyGyb0kpV82vIDYa

Belfalas – Lead: @Darki/@Eriol_Eandur | In Progress
Report by Samfries_Taranoc

There is no known progress.

iIByHO8f2l03vOl7-8BflQAdlXoFLSkTGJjacaI98Roey3vnLqQ6j82CJa4vW-zXRB9rtYNWfvJSBv3DT8p43DSiWFA7aAwlychN6p_kgWV-nMSV95lI2mx7NduKgmc1L89QPkqO

Dol Amroth – Lead: @Thijs1801 In Progress
Report by superlolster

Sadly, with Thijs still absent from MCME work in Dol Amroth is very slow, however, there is something very exciting to do with Dol Amroth so everyone get excited !

hd9ETyPuXbImkraTwFCflVXX-Iayt4Bp7gvTqKaeJcr7a3xVmNOpaRdOyDL1cC3PbpBdiOCkapbdcVj0gh2AKkBRpdxg6wkiU5CMSTH8UKghDUTEQBKpjq9gIp7eqny11miw5CfJ

Moria – Lead: @Despot666 In progress
Report by Henry

@Napoleon0605 and @NicTheFifth are still at work trying to finish up the waterworks, and are getting closer to finishing. Otherwise a few ruining jobs have been run, but overall not too much has been done.

tP2Httccg8TWgJbaTR2XvxuDvAri5Sxc3e1GhsaoCQSgyNAJxWRQBL8hwKsuuc6c0aDoL_urGGRhDNZbCj5wV10TyXPEbWTxsJDshWzA3Mo0v1ilG_tic8Co58cY9gOSgAowQYQz

~ Texture Development ~
Report by Eriol

Gondor RP merge (Report by Eriol)

No progress here as I was too busy in real life, but I still hope to finish the merge before the next edition of the times. So let’s see...

32 RP
Gondor 32 rp has made no progress but the Mordor 32 rp is flying away as all textures for Mordor are being created first in 32.

Mordor RP
Almost all terrain blocks are allocated one 32 px texture, so that is really all that is needed to start Terrain in Mordor. From there we can create more textures for each block so it gives a more varied and interesting look.

~ Plug-in Development ~
Report by Eriol

Discord Integration for Tours
Kiyz is done with this, well test this on the devserver soon.

Minigames Plugin - Race Game Boost Items
No news here

Role Playing Game - The Shire
Toti and paulkad are looking into some plugins that might be useful. We are planning to make our own plugins for all the stuff that can’t be provided by external plugins but we hope to reduce our workload using some external plugins.

Perks Plugin
No news here

Quest Plugin
Quite a lot progress on Quests, npcs and skins are working well, mostly I need to actually make the quests that I want to run on the server. - Dallen

Feature of the Week - Do you already know...

The Banner Editor?

Crafting banners can be quite exhausting. Using the Banner Editor you can get all possible banners much quicker.

A banner consists of up to 7 layers. The base layer has a color only but no texture. You can add up to 6 pattern layers with a texture and a color using command /banner add and then clicking at a banner with a stick in hand.

To change color and texture of a layer there are commands /banner color <id> and
/banner texture <id> where <id> is the number of the layer to change, the base layer has id 0.

A very nice feature is /banner shield click at a banner and you get a custom shield with the pattern from the banner on it. There are a lot more helpful command for changing, getting and storing banners. For full information read the Banner Editor Manual.

You probably know the banner of the King of Gondor (white tree with seven stars on black field) and the Prince of Dol Amroth (silver ship on blue field), maybe you even now the banner of the ruling Steward of Gondor (white without any charge). But what is the banner of the Lord of Rendul? Well do /warp Rendul, go to the castle and find out. If you want to use that banner yourself just do /banner get and click at one of the banners at the castle.

FOR PART 2 OF THE MCME TIMES EDITION: ANNOUNCEMENTS, CLICK HERE:
https://www.mcmiddleearth.com/threads/the-mcme-times-general-announcements-15-07-18.4918/#post-52514