• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

The New Head Designer!!!

BWOT

One Of Us, One of Us
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hello MCME community!

As you all know a new Head Designer Role was being decided on. This was done by the 5 admins of the server: q220, Finrod, Dyno, Credoo and Mando. The new head designer role idea was brought up by Finrod as work on projects was overwhelming him and after the early January 2018 staff meeting it was decided that a person should be put into this position as soon as possible. Anyway, as you probably guessed by me writing this note the admins have selected me to take on this position.

I will be writing a more formal note on what this means for the server and what my position will be later. I will also answer any questions you have if you leave them as a reply below.

Anyway, I am delighted to be one of your Head Designers and I will do the best I can for the community. I will be promoted formally January 22 20:00 GMT (tonight). It will be held at the Dol Amroth Palace. Hope to see you all there (that can make it.)

So for now thank you all and see you later.

-BWOT

Hello MCME community!

As you all know a new Head Designer Role was being decided on. This was done by the 5 admins of the server: q220, Finrod, Dyno, Credoo and Mando. The new head designer role idea was brought up by Finrod as work on projects was overwhelming him and after the early January 2018 staff meeting it was decided that a person should be put into this position as soon as possible. Anyway, as you probably guessed by me writing this note the admins have selected me to take on this position.

I will be writing a more formal note on what this means for the server and what my position will be later. I will also answer any questions you have if you leave them as a reply below.

Anyway, I am delighted to be one of your Head Designers and I will do the best I can for the community. I will be promoted formally January 22 20:00 GMT (tonight). It will be held at the Dol Amroth Palace. Hope to see you all there (that can make it.)

-BWOT
Bloody hell. Congratulations man. I never would have guessed it when we first met. You sure aren't a waste of time mate. Unfortunately I can't be at the ceremony because in an attempt to pass my upcoming exam and quench my computer addiction I had my dad lock away my computer somewhere. I'm gonna hope someone records the ceremony or else I'm gonna be sad for the rest of the day.

Hello MCME community!

-BWOT

Redirect Notice
Idk how to but a gif here so here’s the link

Hello MCME community!

-BWOT

Well first of all congratz BWOT!!! And second of all does this mean that ur projects with artists are going to disappear or are they being given to other designers?