• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Contest The Ruins of the Lenthir Mistad

Thijs1801

Moria Hall Professional
Commoner
Credits
XP
The Ruins of the Lenthir Mistad
(/mvtp plotworld, /warp Ruins Contest)
(or /warp Ruins [your number])

Closes: September 9th
Run by: Thijs1801

Thijs1801
Mandos

Beathaven
Brazen_Helm

R0S2wqY.png

Some weeks ago I promised that Belfalas would have 6 contests for all of you to compete in. I'm sorry that I can't keep to that promise, so instead I have a bigger one to announce: The Ruins of the Lenthir Mistad.

Some Background Lore
Lostfalls is an old Elven town, almost as old as Edhellond, that is now inhabited by men. Behind the waterfalls are cave systems with ruins of tumbs, shrines and houses.

Specifications

Remember to make the ruins very very old! Men only inhabited these mountains in the late SA. So keep in mind that man-made builds on top of the ruins are ok too.
  • Main Caverns
    - At least 1 cave at the facade of the mountain with a waterfall pouring out.
    - Underground stream.
    - Did I mention you have to dig them yourself? You have to dig them yourself.
  • Ruins
    - Shrines, tombs, houses can be put in the caverns, but dont make a fortress, since there is already one.
    - (optional) Ruins rebuilt by men.
    - (optional) Ruined watchtower on top of cliff.
  • Waterfall Decoration
    - Of course waterfalls are way more beautiful when there are tree's and vegetation around!

Rules of Engagement
  1. Teams MUST read this entire post before starting.
  2. You may NOT be a part of multiple teams.
  3. This is still a community, support your fellow builders and be polite/supportive.
  4. This contest is SECONDARY to other projects.
    • If staff ask for help, please help them. The contest can wait.
Timeline
You will have 3 and a half weeks to complete this project, until SEPTEMBER 9TH 2016. The finished entries will be judged and finalists chosen to be given personal feedback.

Participating Teams

Want to apply? In order to receive a plot, you must post the following form:
Team Name: ADD
Team Members: ADD

Plot 1: Team Dynamic Duo
Plot 2: Radagst_Teh_Purple
Plot 3: The British Invasion (19th Century Style)
Plot 4: "lotr builders
Plot 5: GiveMeTyransBaseCords4FreeHeads
Plot 6: <censored>
Plot 7: Old Member, new tricks
Plot 8: Lol I'm on holiday atm but I'll be back on September the first and start school on the 6th soo if I finish this I want a F'ing medal u here me!!!!!!!!

Please don't get mad at me if I can't give you a plot right away, since these plots are quite big and crash the server when pasted fully. So give me some time to copy/paste and I will say when you can begin in this thread here!

So good luck and do your best! -Thijs out

Last edited:
Team: The British Invasion (19th Century Style)
Members: thomasd_17, TI_020601, TheDrayzST, Michaelh32, SmaugJuice

(Any British lads who want to join ask and ill add you)

Last edited:
Teamname: "Lotr builders
Team members: pixelguy50, DwalinBeatz, creeperboy666, Mehching

pixelguy cant sign up on this site so he asked me to post this
EDIT: DwalinBeatz, Mehching and creeperboy666 joined his team

Last edited by a moderator:
I Ragsna, of the House Steve, First of my name, King of the Derps and First Doges, Breaker of Blocks, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm herby declare that I shall seperate my royal self from the team Radagast_the_Purple. Furthermore I kindly request a personal plot from Lord Thjis1801.

Team Name: <censored>
Team Members: Ragsna123, titles, titles, bla, bla, bla

I Ragsna, of the House Steve, First of my name, King of the Derps and First Doges, Breaker of Blocks, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm herby declare that I shall seperate my royal self from the team Radagast_the_Purple. Furthermore I kindly request a personal plot from Lord Thjis1801.

Team Name: <censored>
Team Members: Ragsna123, titles, titles, bla, bla, bla
I really like the effort u put in for that name 10/10

Teamname: Lol I'm on holiday atm but I'll be back on September the first and start school on the 6th soo if I finish this I want a F'ing medal u here me!!!!!!!!
Team members: ooitsbirdo

Yes that is my team name, amd don't u dare shorten it when u are editing the forum post Mr Thij