• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

The Three Peaks Summer Event

Recording of the Opening ceremony, for all those who missed it, or could not see the fireworks:

Finrod, wha mod is that to get the minimap? I've been trying to find one like it but I can't trust all the fake minecraft download sites :/ Would make the LOTR experience a lot more fun for me in navigation!

The ultra pick challenge is ready to go! There are only 12 plots available, to be sure that you get one you should sign up >>here<<!

qUGK2sE.png

The event will take place on Thursday 4pm BST on the summer event server (event.mcmiddleearth.com). The whitelist will be turned off shortly before it starts.

Here's how the game will work:

Every participant will receive one stack of obsidian blocks aswell as a highly enchanted, unbreakable pickaxe. Goal is to break the entire 16x16x16 stone cube (which has some stained glass ornaments where the enchantment wont affect breaking speed :p) as fast as possible. However take care that you dont break the obsidian floor. If you do damage the floor, you have to fix it with the obsidian blocks you got. If some blocks of the cube are out of reach, you can use the obsidian blocks to build yourself up to these blocks (the obsidian blocks not part of the floor have to be broken again).

If you have used up all your obsidian blocks but still have a damaged floor or left unreachable stone blocks its game over for you! Only if everyone doesnt manage to finish the task, the winner will be the one with least leftover stone blocks + blocks damage in the floor, else the one who has got rid of the entire stone cube and has an intact floor first, wins.

Players will be in gamemode 2 (Adventure mode), the pickaxe can only break stone, obsidian and stained glass, and the obsidian blocks can only be placed upon stone and obsidian.

This is a game we never tried before, so we are as anticipated as you on how this will turn out!

Your hosts,
@CEFKILLA96 & @Finrod_Amandil

Last edited:
Great Lore Tour Part 1
I decided once more for Shaders and a few game crashes rather than stable game and smooth FPS :D

btw: @q220, @_Luk if you would rather want these videos to be on the official MCME channel, just tell me and ille see how i get em there ;)