• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

The Two Trees Summer Event 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
The speed building column says the speed building is on the 5th, but the form for it says it's on the 21st, which is it?

Well, looks like I'm missing out on almost everything unless I can be bothered to get up at 7:00 am :/

It says the speed build is 15:00 BST but the google form says 22:00?

Edit: and the date is different too
Good spot! If you notice on the calender it's also 21st 22:00 BST (GMT +1), I've updated the post to match, I must of copied and pasted over the formatting from another event and forgot to change it, my bad!

Also in terms of whitelist, it basically means we're not teleporting anyone out the new player world for this :') However if you want to go do the test I can happily teleport you there :')

Are the sign-ups meant to be binding, semi-binding, or just showing interest? The thing is, I have to start school midway through the festival so a lot could change or things could pop up in that time. :(
same i have to leave on the 23rd intill the end of the holiday

For one reason or another none of the stuff really appeal toe so I'm just gonna do he Great Lore Tour and the ceremonies and call it a month of Minecraft Middle Earth

I signed up for two events, but I realized I might not be able to do them. If I can't, I can just not show up, right? Cause, ya know...school...

That's fine guys :') I'm not going to peer pressure or force you into taking part haha.

You mentioned another server for pvp... What's the ip for this server and also, how many people can fit in a game if you know?

You mentioned another server for pvp... What's the ip for this server and also, how many people can fit in a game if you know?
Server is still being set up so please be patient as Jord and q make it super awesome c: There should be an announcement on it as soon as it's up and ready.

Fortunately, the time is equal to my country, I'll try to participate in some event!

Just thought Id share this epic selfie I took with @Credoo
g1RWb9R.png

In today's race I found several bugs, I set out to show the default resource pack. This is the album where there are all the images with their coordinates.

Status
Not open for further replies.