• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

The Two Trees Summer Event 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah, can't believe I missed the first part of the Great Tour. I hope someone grabbed video of it.

Due to the PVP server currently being down the Spleef Tournament will have to be rescheduled. A date and time will be confirmed once I know the availability of the moderators.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Okay guys! Presuming there are no further problems with the PVP server *cough* The spleef tournament has been rescheduled to the 18th at 22:00 BST (GMT +1) [5pm EST].
If you think you can make it please sign up again and I look forward to seeing you all there!
Also be sure to check out the dates and times for the event based on the calendar image. If there are any dates or times anywhere else that differ from this please tell me, but this calender is what is the official schedule c: (I also update it when there are changes haha)

Due to issues with both a server restart and mojang having server issues The Walls-Seige Tournament has also been rescheduled to 5pm GMT (6pm GMT+1). That's 6 o'clock for the Brits, 7 o'clock for the Italians and around midday for the Yanks on the 17th August.
If you are still interested in taking part please sign up with teams of 5 here.
Thankyou.

Had to bail during Moria, since some family came over, but the part I participated in was great!

Second part of the Great Lore Tour. The only thing that bothers me is that in the Rohan texture pack I can see the activator rails instead of the footprints of the fellowship. I don't know if that's because I need to update my texture packs or because the footprints texture is only implemented atm in the Eregion texture pack. I tried to not show them as much as possible, but still, I'd rather know if that's a problem on my end to not show them again in the third part. I didn't realize they would appear like that in the video until I was already there. Well, anyway, here's the video, enjoy :)

The only thing that bothers me is that in the Rohan texture pack I can see the activator rails instead of the footprints of the fellowship. I don't know if that's because I need to update my texture packs or because the footprints texture is only implemented atm in the Eregion texture pack.
You need to update your Rohan texture pack. By the way thank you for recording and uploading! : )

Second part of the Great Lore Tour. The only thing that bothers me is that in the Rohan texture pack I can see the activator rails instead of the footprints of the fellowship. I don't know if that's because I need to update my texture packs or because the footprints texture is only implemented atm in the Eregion texture pack. I tried to not show them as much as possible, but still, I'd rather know if that's a problem on my end to not show them again in the third part. I didn't realize they would appear like that in the video until I was already there. Well, anyway, here's the video, enjoy :)

The resource pack isn't officially up for download yet. The only reason some people have it is because cred gave out the link on the audiobook tour.

Right, because Cre can't do timezones: the audiobook is at 8pm GMT so that's 9pm GMT+1 (BST for brits) 10pm GMT+2 for Credoo.
4pm EST and 8am AUEST (on the 23rd).
And as many of you may know the speed building event was cancelled and will be rescheduled depending on @wodleth. I will update the information as soon as I am able to.
Thank you!

Right, because Cre can't do timezones: the audiobook is at 8pm GMT so that's 9pm GMT+1 (BST for brits) 10pm GMT+2 for Credoo.
4pm EST and 8am AUEST (on the 23rd).
Thank you!
You say 23rd here, but on your calendar it says the audiobook is on the 22nd. Which is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.