• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

The Two Trees Summer Event 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can't find the updated version of the resource packs to be able to see the rails properly, but if it's not officially up as @DSESGH said, provably is nowhere to be found. If I'm allowed to ask for it, it'll be much appreciated if someone could give it to me for the recording of the third part of the Great Lore Tour tomorrow. If not, I'll just put some kind of annotation on the video to explain why there's rails everywhere :)

Sadly, I've been unable to recover the footage of the third part of the Great Lore Tour that got corrupted because of my PC crashing just at the end of it. So no video from me this time :( Damn PC crashes....

Sorry I haven't replied sooner. Due to planning, time constraints and personal commitments going to have to cancel doing the speed build, so I apologise for all those that wish to have participated.
I hope that after the summer event is over that maybe sometime in the future we could still run a fun little event like the speedbuild just for some offhand fun.

Sorry I haven't replied sooner. Due to planning, time constraints and personal commitments going to have to cancel doing the speed build, so I apologise for all those that wish to have participated.
I hope that after the summer event is over that maybe sometime in the future we could still run a fun little event like the speedbuild just for some offhand fun.
Nooo! That was the one event that I had a slight chance of winning!

Just so everyone knows~
On the 30th 9pm GMT (10pm BST/5pm EST) is Staff Vs Server PVP at Helm's Deep on the event server! Be there, or be square!
On top of this, the day after the 31st for everyone not an aussie the Closing Ceremony is at to 9pm GMT (10pm BST/5pm EST) to allow for some really long and sappy speeches. Bring tissues!

Last edited:
Just so everyone knows~
On the 30th 9pm GMT (10pm BST/5pm EST) is Staff Vs Server PVP at Helm's Deep on the event server! Be there, or be square!
On top of this, the day after the 31st for everyone not an aussie the Closing Ceremony has been moved back two hours to 7pm GMT (8pm BST/3pm EST) to allow for some really long and sappy speeches. Bring tissues!
Will the staff be holding the Deeping Wall or assaulting it?

Just so everyone knows~
On top of this, the day after the 31st for everyone not an aussie the Closing Ceremony has been moved back two hours to 7pm GMT (8pm BST/3pm EST) to allow for some really long and sappy speeches. Bring tissues!
Aw yus, now i ccan make the ceremony! at least the beginning

Last edited:
I wasn't able to make it to the awards ceremony, but out of curiosity, where was it held? I'd like to check out the swanky locale if I'm able.

Status
Not open for further replies.