• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

~ The Winter Events 2023 ~

mapthor

Events Manager
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
It's Snowy Season!

hey-theres-dancing-santa.gif

As the year comes to a close, it's time to celebrate in style with the annual Winter Events!
We got a great lineup for you all with new events and returning classics :D

Turn on that fireplace, grab some coco, and settle in as we go over this year's lineup:

~Snowball Fight~
Hosted by: @maski98
December 17th - 8pm UTC

Truly the most therapeutic event out of the bunch, let out your anger my throwing some snow at your friends... or enemies!

~Winter Spleef~
Hosted by: @maski98
December 18th - 7pm UTC

Maski has been so kind as to implement the wonderful game of Spleef onto the server.
I hope to see some Mineplex veterans come on and kick some ass alright?

~Winter Game Night~
Hosted by: @Stoog_Gaming
December 19th - 5pm UTC

Bringing back Board Game Club for the snowy season, Stoog will be hosting Blood on the Clocktower.
See a demo of the game here

~Lore Hour~
Hosted by: @TheStephen
December 21st - 7pm UTC

You're gonna learn today with MCME's resident professor!
While I'm not sure what he'll be talking about, I'm sure it will be very educational!

~Snowy Tolfalas Build Day~
Hosted by: @mapthor
December 22nd - 5pm UTC

Our wonderful Andrast lead Mattlego, and posthumously Soarz, were kind enough to craft a snowy version on Tolfalas for us this year.
Previous to Edoras a few years back, we'll be decorating this location will festive stalls, ice skating rinks, and more! All are welcome!

~Build Battles~
Hosted by: @Rudolphius
December 23rd - 7pm UTC

Rudo will be taking the lead of Build Battles this month with a fresh snowy theme.
Make sure to get their yearly to snag a plot!

~Christmas Movie Night~
Hosted by: @Chipped_Cherry
December 27th - TBD

As resident movie lover, I can attest that Cherry has some impeccable taste in films.
She'll be throwing on some wonderful Christmas stories for us all to bond over on the 27th.
Please stay tuned for the official time!

~Freestyle Race~
Hosted by: @Shirrgo
December 29th - 7pm UTC

After the wonderful Christmas dinner, all of us might need to lose a few pounds from the turkey :p
Thankfully, Shirrgo is looking out for our health and is hosting a Freestyle Race over Middle-Earth!

~Campfire Story Time~
December 30th - 9pm UTC

Keeping Soarz's tradition alive, we'll be sitting down with some blankets and hot coco, telling stories new and old.
Every had that perfect campfire tale to tell your friends? Now's the time to tell it!

~New Year's Celebration~
January 1st - 7pm UTC

The big one is here, and I don't just mean 2024.
The fourth, and final, addition to the annual Year in Review will be premiered as we bring in the New Year!

And, as always, seasonal events aren't complete without a few posters. Massive kudos to @aylalya, @Easy_Silas, @Pausi, and the entire group chat that handles that stuff for making some wonderful stuff!​

And with that, the events are now official! Big thank you to everyone helping out in any regards so making this all happen. Managing is harder than you think kids and these guys make it much easier. Once again, and for the last time as your Events Manager, thank you :D

HighresScreenshot00002.png

Hope to see you all there!​

Last edited: