• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Theme help

quiro90

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hi guys!

Im new here and im still trying to figure a lot of commands ingame.
Some1 told me that i can do a special theme plot for myself, i was builden Elendil's Tomb but the theme changed to Street roads...

Can some1 tell me exactly how can i get my own theme plot to go back and keep working on?

I know is some kind of /warp pcreate zzz-username-warpname but i dont get what i must put and then whant command use to go back to it.

Thanks for your help!

When the theme goes to the next weeks, the previous ones are a row over, you have to go manually and find it, and when you get there, set the pwarp. In the future, just do /sethome at whatever theme you are working at, and use /home to go there, its a lot easier.