• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Themed Build Ideas

-Erech
- one of the three towers of Elostirion
- Vingilot (the ship of Eärendil)
- wood elves' fire (mirkwood)
- Nargothrond

-Gates of Thangorodrim
-Menegroth
-Tower of Cirith Ungol
-Tirion Upon Tuna
-Menel Tarma
-Temple of Sauron (on Numenor)
- Im Thinking.....

@canacx, I don't think you are taking into consideration plot size and building abilities by hand
if i were to generalize
-gates (ok)
-a large city, under a hill (no)
-tower (ok)
-another large city, on top of a hill (no)
-a big mountain (no)
-temple (probably ok)
you could make them more applicable by being more specific, e.g. the sacred space on top of meneltarma, a particular type of building/hall in tirion/menegroth

@canacx, I don't think you are taking into consideration plot size and building abilities by hand
if i were to generalize
-gates (ok)
-a large city, under a hill (no)
-tower (ok)
-another large city, on top of a hill (no)
-a big mountain (no)
-temple (probably ok)
you could make them more applicable by being more specific, e.g. the sacred space on top of meneltarma, a particular type of building/hall in tirion/menegroth
Actually, there was a Menegroth tb a while back, if I remember correctly, and it was just called Menegroth. Usually the name is broad, but you build only one part; for example, the current Lake Town tb.

Actually, there was a Menegroth tb a while back, if I remember correctly, and it was just called Menegroth. Usually the name is broad, but you build only one part; for example, the current Lake Town tb.
fine then. but meneltarma still is to vague

- Corsair ship
- Grond
- The Witch-King and his birdie thing (I can't remember the name of it off the top of my head)
- Glaurung

Sorry if my ideas have already been done.....I have only been on the server for about 4 months

What size does a creature have to be for us to build it. I mean we obviously don't build people or hobbits, but we have built ents, so where is the line drawn?

(couldnt think of a better place)

A NEW Themed Build should be up tomorrow afternoon if all goes well! MaD and I will be working to make it happen! (to be clear no promises but we will give it all our effort!)