• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled this is a artist application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piximan

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Date : A couple of months ago but i havent got any commoner rank yet
Jobs and plotbuilds : Bushes on gondor farm, quarry, detailing river but i prefer building buildings and doing interior
Themed builds : None
Additional builds : Only builds that i built on servers that i dont know the ip to anymore
My Interests : Gondorian, Rohirric
my motivation : i wanna apply for artist cause the world in middle earth here is so nice and i wanna help finish it, what mcme means to me : it means a lot cause ive always wanted to live in this world and i kinda grown to big for lego lotr and lego the hobbit so this is so fun and nice to play on

Last edited:
Please add pictures of your making and maybe use bold to make the sections a bit more distinct.

I recommend reaching commoner, show us some of your builds and most importantly doing some work on the server before going for artist

Status
Not open for further replies.