• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted thomasd19 (Limited WE Badge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasd18

Another Moria Worker
Commoner
Credits
XP
When did you join: November 13th 2013
What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank: I am a Foreman and I have had the rank for a 1 1/2 years, I was Artist for nearly 2 years
How experienced are you in FAWE: I have used it from time to time so I know the basic commands etc. altho I can just look it up If Im confused
Why do you need the badge: I need it for halls in Moria and just running jobs and stuff, I dont know how often Ill use it but it would be easier if I had it than always asking designers for help.
What to you is a responsible and mature player: A person who takes the blame for his own actions and acts the same as you would act in real life. To be mature is to act your age.

EXAMPLES:

This is some stuff I did back in like 2015

Last edited:
Thomas is the most active, amazing and talented foreman, to ever have existed in the history of MCME, in addition to being the best singer ever from the UK (a much better ginger than Ed Sheeran). Therefore i think that this, together with the fact that he has a thicc hall in Moria, should definitely be enough for him to get limited world edit.

Last edited:
Thomas, could you please show where you will want to use Limited WE , and what exact commands you will need use. Thank you for the app <3
... Discord Thomas "emm what's the command for Copy and paste"... Nice one thomas

Last edited:
This is my fat hall I have in Moria, I will be using my WE for it atm. To copy and paste I will use

left click

//copy

//paste

and then if I wanted to move it north I would use //move 12 n

I believe you are not worth any camels as you are a street peasant

2018-10-02_20.25.53.png

This is my fat hall I have in Moria, I will be using my WE for it atm. To copy and paste I will use

left click

//copy

//paste

and then if I wanted to move it north I would use //move 12 n

I believe you are not worth any camels as you are a street peasant

View attachment 12078
//stack is much better tbh. If you would've done your research, you could have known this. Maybe first read some manuals beforehand Thomas :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.