• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted thomasd_17

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasd18

Another Moria Worker
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : thomasd_17
Date Joined : November 2013

Are you regularly logged on Teamspeak?
Yes all the time
Do you actively speak on Teamspeak?
Yes
Do you have any particular skills?
I have been using teamspeak/discord for over 2 years now, I am nearly always on it when I'm on the server and use a good quality headset. I am a confident speaker and I have no trouble speaking English as it's my native language. I consider myself good in giving and recieving instructions and helping out people. I already have good experience in running jobs, for example when I led Fennas Drunin I ran multiple jobs. For example the forests were all detailed via jobs including the streams. The roads and marshes were also done via jobs. I even ran a few jobs in which adventurers did some houses. I have also done jobs in Gondor, I ran jobs in Coaldael detailing streams and building the mines. More recently I am doing a entire river for Darki in North Belfalas, throughout the week I have run jobs on discord detailing and digging the river. All examples can be seen on the imgur album.
Why are you applying for this rank?
I want to improve the activity on teamspeak/discord, if the job rates improve I believe more people will use teamspeak/discord and maybe even stay longer on the server. Creating more potential members to join the community.
Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:
My Job/Builds

Last edited:
Hey thomas and thank you for your application to the Foreman rank!

Please forgive me the delay it took to reply to your application! The staff team has looked through all applications and has picked a few players who we think would make a great group of first Foremen. I am happy to announce that you are among the closer candidates! In order to show us your skills in leading jobs, as well as getting to know your personality a bit better we (@DynoDaring and I) would like to invite you to a trial job, followed by a quick interview.

At this point we'd like to ask you to check your Agenda for when you would be available, best somewhere around the weekends. Please make a few (3 - 4) suggestions for date + time and if we find one where either Dyno or me is available we can schedule the event accordingly. As soon as the date is set I'll be looking out for a job you can lead as well as announce the event publicly in order to have some more people show up for it!

Sincerely, Finrod_Amandil

Hey, these are some of the dates I'm best available for a trial job:

29th (Sunday) 15:00-22:00 GMT
30th (Monday) 17:00-22:00 GMT
2nd (Thursday) 17:00-22:00 GMT
4th (Saturday) 11:00-18:00 GMT
5th (Sunday) 11:00- 22:00 GMT
6th (Monday) 17:00-22:00 GMT
10th (Friday) 17:00-22:00 GMT
11th (Saturday) 11:00-18:00 GMT
12th (Sunday) 11:00-22:00 GMT
;)

Last edited:
Personally I am on 12 days next Fri/Sat/Sun so it would have to take place after 8:30pm EST for me

Don't think I would be available at 8:30pm EST, would be very late at night for me and most likely will be asleep.
The best time for a trial job would have to be Saturday Afternoon or Sunday. Only problem being on Saturday I have to leave at 18:00 GMT so if the trial job overran or started late there could be a problem.
Sunday I am completely free throughout the day and can stay on late into the evening in my time zone. Could be a good idea to do Sunday evening as its generally busier then and we have people from both the American and European time zone on.

Yeah Sunday evening sounds alright to me; for @DynoDaring I can record it. I would propose 19:00 GMT, in order not to conflict with dinner. I will fetch you a job to do and inform you asap about what it will be.

I will have a tiny ruining job in the hall in moria I'm currently working on. Nothing major just small rubble here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.