• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted TI_020601

Status
Not open for further replies.

TI_020601

Involved Member
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : TI_020601
Date Joined : 03 January 2015
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: England, I'm normally online from around 18:00 to 20:00/21:00, on weekends I'd normally be on from around 09:00 to 12:00, during term time. During holidays and pandemics I'm on at random times during the day for at least an hour, both during the week and at weekends.
Are you regularly logged on our voice communication? Yes
Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes
What makes a great Guide according to you? A great Guide is someone who knows how to and is willing to help new (and old) players with finding their way around the server and just getting used to 'life' on MCME in general. They should also be willing to do tours and mini-games if they are requested. They should know some of the lore of middle earth and should be willing to learn more. When giving tours they should interact with the tour members frequently by asking questions they should also encourage the tour members to tell them how they could improve and try to apply this feedback to their future tours. A Guide should also have a good knowledge of how the server works in terms of rank structure and requirements, how the server has gotten to the point it has and the TOS. Guides should be up to date with what's happening on the server for example build progress. Guides are in a way the face of the server, often being the first to interact with new players and giving them their first impressions of the community so a good Guide should act as a role model to new players, encouraging them to have fun but stay sensible (without treading on the mods toes of course). Being a Guide can make it difficult to just enjoy the server so a good Guide needs to know when to step back from the questions and relax for a bit.

Hey @TI_020601!

Thank you for applying for the rank of Guide.

We are in the process of reviewing your application and discussing it. You may be asked to carry out a trial tour, of which is lead through discord.
We'll get back to you and if you have any other queries, please direct them towards myself, or any of the current guides.

Thank you for your patience, and good luck with the rest of your application.

Regards
- The Guide Team

Status
Not open for further replies.