• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Tidc's Guide Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidc

Another Moria Worker
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username: Tidc
Date Joined: 27 April 2021
When am I online: Around 12 A.M. to 3 P.M. and/or 8 P.M. to 11/12 P.M. (timezone UTC+2).
Do I use VC: yes
Do I talk in VC: yes

Why would I like to be a guide: I love showing people around and telling them about the server and I spend most of my time on the server exploring the map. Furthermore I do try to answer as many questions by new players as possible. Being on the server has also motivated me to learn more about the lore and I would love to share that with other people. For me the community of MCME is the best thing about this server and guides play a major role in this both in introducing new players and keeping older players active through events

What makes a great guide according to you:
- being helpful and willing to answer a lot of questions
- Interacting with new people and helping them see what makes MCME a great place
- being comfortable with using voice chat
- knowledge of both Tolkien and MCME lore
- Interest/taking part in events and organizing themselves

Last edited:
Hello @Tidc

Thank you for applying for the rank of Guide.

We are in the process of reviewing your application and discussing it. You may be asked to carry out a trial period. This includes running minigames, tours, it events, some of which will be expected to be ran through voice chat on discord.

We'll get back to you soon. For now, if you have any other queries, please direct them towards myself, or any of the current guides.

Hello @Tidc

The guides have discussed your application and we have decided that we would like to see a trial tour from you. After this tour you may be asked to complete a trial period. This tour should be of one or more locations on the map and you should use Discord for the tour. The tour should also be no longer than 40 minutes. Please message me on Discord to arrange a time for your tour.

Good luck!

Thank you for your trial tour today, here are just a few reminders about your one month trial period that ends on 30 August.

As per the application guidelines, it's up to you to keep this post updated. Whenever you do a tour, minigame, event or so on, it's up to you to let us know in here.

At some point during your trial period, you will be expected to complete another trial tour as well. Once again, it's up to you to let us know the details of that, specifically the date and time you'd like to do it and where you'd like it to take place. It can be whenever you want, so long as you communicate your ideas over to us!

We'll support you through it. If there's anything you want announcing in #alerts, then let us know. If there's anything you'd like the Guides explicitly to be at, then once again say it down below. We'll keep you updated from time to time, with feedback or updates regarding your application.

Good luck!

Guided an adventurer from Bree to Rivendell.
2021-08-01_21.48.52.png

Showed a new player around a few locations (MT, Minas Aduial, DA, Edoras, Paths of the Dead, Annuminas and the Bridge of Khazad-dum). I also did a tour with the subject being the story of Amroth and Nimrodel, I forgot to take a screenshot for this one, but my two mentors were so kind as to pose with me.

2021-08-09_12.07.29.png
2021-08-09_20.45.49.png

Status
Not open for further replies.