• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Tidc's Minigame Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidc

Another Moria Worker
Supporter
Credits
XP
When did I join: April 27th 2021.

Current rank: Commoner

Do I use voice chat: yes

Why do I want this badge:
I feel like for a lot of new people the minigames are a great way to socialize and get to know other people. They also help new people get interested in the server and help them understand that there is more than just exploration. I want to help do this and contribute to the community of MCME in any way I can, as I believe it's the community that makes the server so great. I lack the skills of a builder so this is the best way I can help do that.

With kind regards,
Tidc

Application accepted

I recommend you to look through the minigames manual, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have anymore questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

congratulations on achieving this badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.