• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

~Tolkien Days Screenshot Competition~

Givet10_

Worthy of Mordor
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
~Tolkien Days Screenshot Competition~

1652889110006.png

Hello screenshotters!
I'm Back at you again with a new screenshot competition

This time we are in need of nice screenshots to print on the bilboards on our own convention booth at the Tolkien Days!
The theme of this competition will be MCME, and the winners will be announced in 2 weeks (may 31st)
The winning screenshots will be used as banners to decorate the convention booth!

Rules:
-Maximum of 5 screenshots per person
-Has to be new screenshots
-Needs to scream MCME

Post your screenshots under this post to have a chance of winning, good luck!

Last edited:
These are made by Asgardian, who wanted me to post them

Attachments

• Compatition12.png
    Compatition12.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 132
  • Compitition4.png
    Compitition4.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 120
  • Compitition5.png
    Compitition5.png
    7.1 MB · Views: 127
  • Compitition7.png
    Compitition7.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 125
  • Compotition10.png
    Compotition10.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 128
Thanks everyone for participating in the screenshot competition!
We hoped for a bit more shots, but this will do, because there are some really nice ones.

Here are the winners:
in first place: @Mershy. with his amazing capture of Dol Amroth, lovely fog and an original angle.
1654028521433.png

In second place we have: @Easy_Silas. with his classic, and nice shot of The Dome of the stars. Definitely screams MCME to me.
1654028625217.png

And in third place: @Stoog_Gaming, with a very good, well composed shot of Minas Morgul. Well done!
1654028775445.png