Top-shot Screenshot Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Screenshotters!

I am happy to announce a new screenshot contest!
This one is highly inspired by the Wide Screenshot contest that Ruben started the 15th of May.

The theme for this screenshot contest is:
Top-shot


Meaning that we will only make pictures from the top angle!
You can cut them anyway you want, you can even edit it so the light is a bit different.
Here are some examples I made of some Top-shot pictures. But of course you guys can do so much better than me!


2020-06-13_17.08.20.webp


2020-06-13_17.10.48-2.webp


2020-06-13_17.13.15-2.webp


Good luck with making the screenies! I hope to see a lot of cool pictures.
The deadline will be 23:59 at Wednesday the 24th of June YOUR TIME!
This way I will have the winners ready for the next times edition (28th of June)! So keep an eye on the times because the winners will be broadcasted there!

You can post all your screenshots as a comment under this thread. There is no limit to the amount of entries you can enter with!

Have fun!

~MrPalladian
 
Thanks you guys for all the screenshots!
I will have to close the entries from now on.
The winners will be announced in the next times!
I wish you all good fortune :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top