• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Tour badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ooitsbirdo

One Of Us, One of Us
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
    • February 17th 2014
  • What rank are you currently?
    • I am a foreman
  • What do you want to bring to your in terms of content ?
    • In my tours I strive for fun and enjoymemt that was the main reason I liked tours in the past from guides like speedy, kyz and others. They made their tours fun and enjoyable to be part of aswell as giving facts about the lore behind cities and areas and especially the server lore
  • Why do you need this badge?
  • I like giving tours they are fun to do and it gets people to come on discord and talk. Gets people engaged into the server. The badge makes leading tours a little easier as it allows new players to see a tour is happening and allows the tourie to tp everyone into one place. Which is usefull if you are going around a few places, otherwise the badge doesnt give me any more help and the rest of it is down to my ability to tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.