• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Tree derps around Belfalas

Mithrilled

Another Moria Worker
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hey foremen of MCME,

While going around Belfalas I noticed that lots of trees are still derped: there are still lots of signs which need to be replaced with chorus plants. It's not a very difficult job, so I don't think you'll have too hard of a time to fix these. I reported a few coordinates, but I bet you could find a lot more if you look closely. Here are four locations I stumbled upon (they are not difficult to find and there's much more). I posted them in an Imgur album.

I hope to see some new jobs appear on the artist apps soon : )

-Mithrilled

It is not only not done but we don't use chorus plant anymore. We will have to wait for another texture update till we can fix that and the new problem that appeared

The texture pack update meant to be used to fix this is gondor snap 3.1. The chorus plant has been replaced by a trunk system available through the custom inv. It's still a bit tedious to build with it but it should be getting better soon.

Please start planning these jobs! The forest update is still a few months away.