Trying to run VoxelSniper on singleplayer

slaMoria

Moria Hall Professional
Credits
0
XP
12
Heeey,
I always loved to do terrain, and I used to have this very great spigot server that I downloaded 8 years ago, that enabled me to play with VS and WE. But after managing to tweak it for a few iterations (all the way to 1.18 I think), it is no longer working, and I need a replacement.
I know you can't really play VoxelSniper on singleplayer, you need to run it on a localhost server (that's what I used to do anyway).
Is there anything ready to use out there? Or do I need to make one from scratch using various files (VS plugin, MC spigot and the like). In which case I would be very glad to have some advice on the way to go.
Cheerz
 
I think I managed to install FAWE and FAVS on a spigot/bukkit server. I just need now to figure out how to use the commands, because they are not the ones I am used to.
 
Back
Top