• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Twelve Days of Christmas MCME Parody Contest

DarthRagnar

Worthy of Mordor
Credits
XP
ZTk7dPEMDUhexNJLT9Ysh57eWt6Y7U0_Cf2ZYGqe0DeMlZbOFHJeeI-QkHtx4nnxdnVpkxPQFGK8zo75UORb5HonH5lMJkpAbkBW6xbVURPa8HOB2d-erRvZASNeJPp6zw

Twelve Days of Christmas MCME Parody Contest
It’s the most wonderful time of the year…

The Christmas season is upon us and here at MCME we’ll be having lots of fun events for you to take place in. A common Christmas tradition is carolling and we are giving you the chance to put an MCME-themed twist on a classic song, “The Twelve Days of Christmas”. Here’s how the contest will work:

• Re-write a line of the song with MCME references.
  • Entries to the contest will be accepted in this thread from Nov. 29th - Dec. 22th.
  • There will then be a voting period on Dec. 23rd in which you can vote for your favorite lines.
  • The best lines will be compiled into one song on Dec. 24th and a recording of the version of the song sung by DarthRagnar (and maybe some others if you want a bad TeamSpeak karaoke) will be posted when it’s done.

Guidelines:
  • You can post as many as you like but be sure to make them separate lines.
  • Post your entries in this thread.
  • No explicit lyrics.
  • Follow the Terms of Service when referencing other players.
Have fun and good luck!

Last edited:
Going to start this contest off with a couple of entries to get the ball rolling~
On the fourth day of Christmas q220 gave to me~
4 Enforcers watching,
3 Artists Building,
2 Griefers Griefing and
A server called MCME.

Get it yet? All you need to do is submit a line c:

On the twelth day of christmas Q220 gave to me
12 new podcast veiwers
11 projects running
10 absent vala
9 Stories from Jake
8 OB's walking
7 Other servers
6 Designers missing
5 Locked Channeeelllllssssss.
4 Enforcers watching,
3 Artists Building,
2 Griefers Griefing and
A server called MCME.

On the twelfth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
12 prolonged contests
11 droogs a droning
10 of willems club songs
9 people quoting
8 ob's complaining
7 server crashes
6 sexy screenshots
5 friggin guides
4 years of building
3 vafrous valar
2 trumbar tours and
The search for minas moria

Update: Due to rather small amount of entries, I am extending the entry period through Dec. 22. Voting will be on Dec. 23 and will do my best to record and upload the chosen version on Dec. 24. I have have edited the original post to reflect these changes.

On the twelfth day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
12 /warp mordors
11 Oathbreakers raging
10 Dismantled servers
9 Voxel Failures
8 Ruined Christmases

Okay everyone, the submission period is now closed. The voting period has now begun. Please use this form to vote for your favorite lines. The voting period will be for 24-hours. After that I will record the winning lines and post a link to the recording in this thread.

Last edited: