• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Unable to join server

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Drayz_

Another Moria Worker
Credits
XP
Whenever I try to join the MCME server it says,"Connection refused:no further information:" I have the IP address as = "build.mcmiddleearth.com". I am still able to join all other servers.

I have a few mods which I use like optifine, armour HUD, schematica e.t.c I have tried to join without these in my mod folder but no change. I have also made sure that I am on 1.8.9 mc and not forge or 1.9

Any hep would be very nice, thank you.

Also i am able to join the MCME pvp server.

The server has crashed, which is why no one is able to connect. It's nothing on your end

Edit - there is Darki's post but I was just confused at that. Until now 'lightbulb'.

Also is it just me that can join the PvP server?

It's very unusual that the server is down for longer periods of time.
But as automated restart obviously doesn't work, we need to wait for @q220 to restart it manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.