• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

United Kingdom (Plus Northern Ireland[And Wales{Oh and Scotland}]) Meet Up Crew

You might want to tighten your seat belt for this ride.

Swansea, Swansea consist of 7 letters, 7, god rested on the 7th day of creation, rest, rest rhymes with nuclear arms test, test consists of 4 letters, Independence Day is on the 4th of July, July is 6 months after January, half of 6 is 3, the illuminati symbol has 3 sides.

Swansea is iloominateh conformed.
Are you professional me-me master?

Reactions: LDC
GUJGM4f.gif

LADZ WE HAVE TO GO TO LESTER AND EGG CEF'S WEEABOO HOUSE OF WHORES

Quite frankly i believe its those whose eyesight have not perceived anything passed the law and the walls defining a 'Gated Community' that are unable to jest at 'lower class' (Kid who works in the coal mines [Up the North]) humour due to the parallel lines of aristocracy that Parliament has placed them upon.

Signed ~ Russel Brand, commander of the R3V0LuTiOn

Hail Fire Lord Zuko.

Last edited: