• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Unrestricted Worldedit for Cough aka Y6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y6Pro

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
Unrestricted Worldedit i know it is just for artist +, but i need it for my giant project

• When did you join? 19 January 2020
  • What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank? I have commoner (26 January 2020)
  • How experienced are you in FAWE? I've been using it for a long time
  • Will you need instructions in using worldedit once you have the badge? No :D
  • Why do you need this badge? i need it for me (I don't always want to ask someone if they can help me) and to help another people if they need help
  • What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you? you should be responsible with WE, you shouldn't do anything stupid with it and you shouldn't "build" everything with WE.

Last edited:
i know it is just for artist +,

I think you've kind of answered your own question here. There's almost always somebody on with World Edit, sure it may be annoying having to ask each time, but it's just something you've got to put up with. In 99% of cases of a commoner getting world edit, they have been a designer in the past.
At most, you may want to apply for limited world edit although once again, this is generally reserved for artists and above.

Although this application hasn't been denied, I'm just letting you know the ins and outs. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Status
Not open for further replies.