• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Upcoming name changes

You gonna change your name?

• Total voters
I will probably change my name to BeijingStrongbow or BeijingCuthalion when changing names becomes available.

Also, if you do change your username, you should post in this thread, or a new thread if one is made, that you changed your name. That way nobody gets confused;)

Last edited:
For the people on this list will they have to start again from square 1 (EG: if i don't know for example Jord is on that list he will have work back up again from thrall)
Going to go out on a limb and guess that the people on that list are banned players.

Why wouldn't they have UUIDs? Not logging in for a while?

I believe you get a UUID from migrating to the Mojang accounts. If you haven't done that, you're account just simply won't have one, and you'll still be logging in through a username, rather than an email. Though, any new accounts (like since last year I want to say), would already have UUIDs attached to the name.

I would change my username to lizzehface. I already sue it elsewhere and it means more people will go to calling me lizzy c:
One of the names on my list includes Lizzy cause that's my name too, though I fear doing that will cause mass confusion to many. Hmm