• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Username Origins

Well, my name comes from a classic game, Morrowind. In said game there is a legendary hero/saint named Indoril Nerevar. However, I wanted my name to be one word. Thus Indoril-ian was born!

-My real name is Lewis Smith
-[Le]wis [Smith]
-Smith Le
-Smithle
And the 07 I occasionaly put before it is because the first computer i ever used in primary school had the ID 07 on the side so i put it at the beggining of my first username.
-07smithle

My name [CEF]n. Killa because I was a call of duty kid back in the day. and 41320 are the numbers I have used for years for loads of different things on the internet. I originally used CEFKILLA96 when I first made a psn account in 2006, but I started using CEFKILLA41320 in 2010 after I had a one year break from the internet and forgot my old account details. So yeah. That's it.

Will_em because my name is Willem (dutch one for William) but there is a small pun in it.
We have the same IRL name. I don't come from holland but my mum liked the name william and my Grandfather on my dads side was dutch. So my dad added a dutch twist.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to be obsessed with Uzbekistan, so I figured I'd be Uzbek...sock. Yes, this I shall do. My Central Asian footwear is now my username for basically everything.

I was wee little lad and when I had gotten counter-strike bundled with Half-Life 2, and back then your steam name wasn't synched through all your games. I had just eaten a bucket of chicken from the man himself when I was looking through the options and noticed the "in-game name" tag, and so I typed the first thing that came to my head "Sanders." Since then it's evolved in a number of ways from game to game, but the same theme has carried on through all of them, the smiling face of the chicken master himself.

Pinto is my last name well at least it is part of my last name, my last name is hyphenated. So everyone calls me Pintooooooooooooooo. I wanted to get that same effect so I made the name all CAPS and put the 00 to add the extra ooooooooooooooo ate the end. That is why I reaalyy want to change my name to PINT0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I combined one of my favorite concepts, Antimatter Particles, and a word that I liked and invoked tinkering. Many like to think the gizmo is a reference to Gremlins, but it was a word I simply enjoyed. I've wanted to switch to Antimatter, but that is usually taken. I've been called Anti, Matt, Antimatter, Gizmo, Giz, Ant, and for the first time by @YourDearKing AMG.

Natarya is Nat—a shortening of my first name, Natália—plus Arya, the name of my favourite female A Song of Ice and Fire character. It is not a reference to the Arya in Eragon.

It is quite obvious where my old username came from. But few people know that I did not exactly come up with it.
Long ago, when I finished reading The Lord of the Rings, I wanted to create a fandom account on Instagram to engage more with other fans. I asked for an username suggestion for a friend of mine, I asked for something related to Éowyn. He came up with around 5 names and I liked Lady_of_Rohan the most. Then later, when I bought Minecraft, I decided to keep this name. It would be just appropriate to have that name on a LOTR related server.

2749456-3554534391-34608.gif