• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Username Origins

Will_em because my name is Willem (dutch one for William) but there is a small pun in it.
Wil hem in dutch means 'Want him' which can be loosely written as Will em and voila, a new alter ego was born.
Dating site name is Will_em69 (get the pun?).

I chose Arkengard, because the first build I did on Minecraft was making a dwarven deal :p and I called it Arkengard :D

im portuguese and im male nuff said

i got minecraft 3 months after its initial release in 2009 i was 9 back then that's why it's spelt incorrectly

Extra Trivia: I later learned that Dargona can be scrambled into "a Dragon". You gotta love subconscious thoughts.
Not quite. You'll have another 'A' in there. But still, really cool.

My name comes from 'Kevin' (which, by the way, is not my real name) with the 'n' and the 'k' flipped around (you see, I like writing, the first thing I wrote had a character in it, and I like the name 'Kevin' so I scrambled a few letters and poof nevik is born) and 45 is one of my favorite numbers (possibly because it's a multiple of 5--I love multiples of 5, they're so reliable. Urg, that makes me sound like I have the Atlantis Complex from Artemis Fowl--good thing I also like the number 4!)

that fortune cookie the sketchy chinese lady behind the 7-11 gave me (@fire)

Last edited: