Hello everyone,
I'm trying to find out when the next plot build or job is, and all I can find is a post saying that the most recent one was in July which seems a bit old.... just wondering if I'm not looking in the correct place. Thank ya v much
Hello everyone,
I'm trying to find out when the next plot build or job is, and all I can find is a post saying that the most recent one was in July which seems a bit old.... just wondering if I'm not looking in the correct place. Thank ya v much
We have themed builds, currently a larger theme so it's a project build thst lasts 3 weeks before the next one starts. More info here: #41/17 - [Project Build] Dome of Stars
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.