• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Very New- Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiNayNay

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hello everyone,
I'm trying to find out when the next plot build or job is, and all I can find is a post saying that the most recent one was in July which seems a bit old.... just wondering if I'm not looking in the correct place. Thank ya v much

Hello everyone,
I'm trying to find out when the next plot build or job is, and all I can find is a post saying that the most recent one was in July which seems a bit old.... just wondering if I'm not looking in the correct place. Thank ya v much
We have themed builds, currently a larger theme so it's a project build thst lasts 3 weeks before the next one starts. More info here: #41/17 - [Project Build] Dome of Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.