• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Videogame Soundtracks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh man, whenever I listen to this I think back to the opening of AC2 the scene with Ezio and his brother on top of the church. Seriously one of my best memories of gaming.

On another note, although AC revelations wasn't brilliant, it had an awesome soundtrack.

Though, I didn't really find many good tracks in the Witcher 2 (I played with music off mostly because the combat track wasn't as good as some of them) , I find alot of good tracks in the Witcher 3, I hope this is a sign the game will be good, because in most games that I see flop, the soundtrack flops with them; I say this, generally speaking.

Rather different than the Halo 3 soundtrack, which is also just Fantastic. But I've used the Halo 4 OST for background music in various cases for the past 2 years, and it's just great.

So glad someone likes the Halo Music (Despite the fact Halo 4 had a different composer). My issue is that because of that, the music (whilst sounding amazing) didn't have the same 'halo' feel to it.

Anywho, this is one of my favourite Halo 4 tracks:

Also, not sure if anyone has ever played (or even knows) Baldur's Gate. This is a really f*cking awesome remastered version of one of the tracks, can't stop listening to it.

Last edited:
Deep underground... a string of massive blackened caverns, pools of lava, fiery serpents, geysers of boiling air, and the perfect soundtrack to accompany it:

Basically all of either's soundtrack are incredible but these stand out for being the themes of the best boss fights

Also don't know if this counts since none of them were originally from the game, but........

Last edited:
This soundtrack is from an indie FPS game arena named RedEclipse. It's really very very beautiful ;)

I'm all about the oldies. Fallout 3, Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite. Beautiful soundtracks.

Reactions: Se7
My all time favourite game soundtrack. The best song, in my opinion, down below

Status
Not open for further replies.