• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Videogame Soundtracks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will_Slams

Worthy of Mordor
Credits
XP
So I would have felt really out of place and weird posting stuff like this in the "Whole New Music Thread," but we all know that videogame soundtracks can be just as awesome as regular music. Post your favorite soundtracks from videogames!

*also, if any staff feels like this should be in the 'Games' section, do move it*

Anyway, to start off, I have the soundtrack from the final battle of the game Fire Emblem: Awakening. It is awesome because it takes place on the back of a dragon, at sunset, flying over an ocean, and the dragon is 10x the size of Smaug, and attacks you.

I feel that for the playlist of Zelda mentioned above, it wouldn't be right to mention only one track. I like the Kakariko Village, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess tracks, as well as Gerudo Valley to be among my favorites. Also, here's a track from Twilight Princess that's sure to knock your socks off: "The Hidden Village Theme". It seems unfitting for a Zelda game, and probably belongs in Red Dead... But what can we say? Link's got a knack for being grandiose.

The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Symphony Soundtrack - Gerudo Valley

Whole playlist here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD1B58C092FFCAC1F

I feel that for the playlist of Zelda mentioned above, it wouldn't be right to mention only one track. I like the Kakariko Village, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess tracks, as well as Gerudo Valley to be among my favorites. Also, here's a track from Twilight Princess that's sure to knock your socks off: "The Hidden Village Theme". It seems unfitting for a Zelda game, and probably belongs in Red Dead... But what can we say? Link's got a knack for being grandiose.

Heck no, the music in Link's Awakening (for Gameboy, Color and non-color) is the sh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.