• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled Visstick9 - Artist application

Hey Visstick. Looks like you have got a solid application going here. You seem to have a good grasp for the styles of mainworld. We would like to see you try a Moria Hall, styled along the lines of the New West Gate Hall design and the style that has been tried out at /warp UWestgate. Good Luck :)
~update 13~
There you go, finished the hall. I had some help from TheSweviking who gave me some useful tips by which my initial hall was greatly improved. I'm not entirely sure on the walls though, but I hope they are allright.

- added moria hall (UWestgate)
[6875, 48, -2751]

imgages:

Artist school house
-
Rather boring/plain. But good base, just needs more details/additions)
- Perhaps have an out sticking wooden top floor (like Anorien houses for example)

Rivendell
- Some nice structures and pretty good usage of the arches.
- Very many trees, which don't seem to fit (no forest ground/details)
- I'd expect a main structure/house for Rivendell
- I'd also expect some fancy gardens/park

New block house:
- Really nice.
- Perhaps the side building could be a bit lower, just so it's a bit more interesting.

Quary
-
I'd expect a more terraced looking cliff, instead of a natural looking one.
- Everything seems kind of disconnected/spread out.
- I'd expect a larger dirt road, if an active quarry.
- What's the crane for?

~update 23~
I haven't made a lot of progress on the server but I have done some builds on a private world

- added ocean liner (private world)
- added Georgian house (private world)
- added baroque palace (private world)
- added Lond dear tower plot
- added pelennor fields style farm [7455, 10, -32177]
- added ruined pelennor fields style farm

Hey badger,
I would like to keep the application open. However, I am currently very busy with my exams, after that I will be on holiday and I will be moving to a University. So it might take a while before I can continue.

-Vissstick

Just for organisation sake, we can open the app straight back up when your return :)