• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted VMark5 Artist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitrikus555

Dirt Conaisseur
Commoner
Credits
XP
Date: I joined the server on October 28th 2014.

Jobs And Plotbuilds:

• Job In Moria Supervised By TotiGonzales and Aprooved By NicTheFifth.

• A Road In South East Osgiliath for Oberanio and Barteldvn, but don't have the screenshots.

• Plotbuild In Osgiliath For Oberanio.

• Vegetation In Osgiliath For Oberanio.

• Road Marking In Osgiliath + Its Vegetation.

• DA Road Plotbuild.

• Road In Dol Amroth With TotiGonzales. (3 Jobs)

• Moria House Furnishing For TotiGonzales.

• Path in Moria For Patrick.

Jobs And Plots:

Themebuilds: Amon Sul Themebuild ( -199,5,37050 ):

My Freebuilds:

My Interests: I like to build in various styles like Gondorian and Dwarwen. Besides LotR related things I like to build medieval style houses, sometimes modern.

My Motivation: I want to apply for Artist because I find a huge interest building on MCME server and spending a lot of time on it, also I would love to help with various jobs, plotbuilds, interiors, house etc. I enjoy my process learning everyday on MCME, meeting awesome people that help and teach me new things, I feel like helping out everyone when they need me for a job or else and try my best to get the job done!

Last edited:
You have a lot of potential, but in each one of your builds I see small errors which with some guidance can be easily fixed. Will contact you on discord shortly, but I see you on the Watchlist in almost no time :D

What's your discord name btw?

Last edited:
Hey, thank you for your response, Im very glad and would like to improve my skills to become an artist :)

My discord is ( Mark555 #3171 )

I would put the pictures in one album, it gets quite messy when you have one album for each place. You could for example have one album for job pictures, one for theme builds and one for other builds

(10/26/2018) Updated both house interiors, farms and some other things (Added log storage for darker house, changed the farm to food farms, no more wheat, added a wall in white house wwith some props.) Pictures in Imgur Freebuild Album.

Last edited:
The front of your freebuild house looks a bit flat to me; I would recommend either indenting the wall or adding more detail in front of, on, or in the wall. But other than that, everything you build seems to be very detailed, well thought out, and skillful, and you should definitely get the rank of artist.

- A fellow commoner

(10/26/2018) Done a DA Road Plotbuild, pictures in Jobs And Plotbuilds Imgur Album + Updated a couple of images. + Road In Dol Amroth. (Jobs Album).

Last edited:
(10/27/2018) Job for Toti, Moria House Furnishing. (Jobs Album). Ignore the wheat, it would of decayed after that time so I removed it, sorry :)

Last edited:
For your theme build "Amon Sul", you need to read the description a bit more.

For example here: Weathertop - Tolkien Gateway
"A tower had stood on the hill since the days of Elendil, and he had stored the palantír in its chambers."

And here Weathertop - Wikipedia
"The Tower of Amon Sûl is a watch-tower on Weathertop hill. It was once tall and fair"
"At that time, the seven palantíri were divided and placed in different parts of Gondor and Arnor. The largest and most powerful palantír in the North was kept in the Tower of Amon Sû"
"The palantír was kept on a round table of black marble with a curved depression in the surface where the seeing-stone was set"

Your artist application is now under Watchlist, congratulations, you will be contacted by the Lead Builders on what you must do for your final challenge. Congrats @vitrikus555 !

Status
Not open for further replies.