• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Volcrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcrest

Aspiring Member
Supporter
Credits
XP
Username: Volcrest
Date joined: Summer of 2013
Themed Build participated in: Siege Tower, Dwarven Statue, Seasonal Hobbit Hole, Troll Cave, House of the Steward (unfinished)
Themed Builds:
Warps: Freebuild warps are volfb2, volfb3, volfb4, volfb5, volfb6
What is your preferred building style: I don't really have a preferred building style as such. The thing I think I am best at at the moment is houses. I've recently built houses for both Linhir and Dol Amroth, as well as three marketstands that were placed into Linhir. I must add that getting good screens of the houses was quite difficult, seeing as how they are all surrounded.The Dwarven Statue is incidentally the first statue I've ever built. I am pleased with the way it turned out, and it has encouraged me to go more out of my comfort zone when building

Thank you for considering me for the purple legion.

Last edited:
Official Update on Status
**Application Accepted**
Your application has been accepted! Congratulations to the Purple Legion!
*We are happy that you are rejoining the team after all this time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.