• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Vol's Limited FAWE Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcrest

Aspiring Member
Supporter
Credits
XP
When did you join?
Summer 2013

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?
I am artist. I have been artist for almost two years (by mistake, as I was not demoted due to not being on the list for some reason:p). In active playtime over my three periods of artistry I would estimate a couple of months combined.

How experienced are you in FAWE?
Not very. I watched a few tutorials on YouTube and practiced the commands on Builder's Refuge. It seemed simple enough and I have thoroughly familiarised myself with the basic commands.

Will you need instruction in using WE once you acquire the badge?
For the purposes I have in mind it should not be needed, but if it is I will reach out to someone more experienced for advice or look up a solution online.

Why do you need this badge?
I need it for my current project in the Royal Docks of DA. The possibility of pasting in buildings, moving them, and easily modifying them to develop the best outcomes of the project without having to reach out to other players for help every time I need something. As I am new to the plugin I will use it with care if I am entrusted with it as I continue to increase my effectiveness with the tool.

What to you is a responsible and mature player?
A player who respects the rules and takes responsibility for his action. Helping where he can and behaves respectfully towards others.

If you want me nagging you every time I need the littlest thing, by all means keep it up, rube ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.