• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled W0lfpack2531's Artist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

W0lfpack2531

Is going on an adventure!
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • Jobs/Plots:
    • Rogue_Scholar 11/22/20: Demolition of Rammas Echor
    • Rogue_Scholar 11/25/20: Demolition of Rammas Echor Pt.2
    • Maski98 11/25/20: Building of roads from Andrew's castle to Cair Andros
    • Maski98 11/28/20: Destroying & adding vegetation to Osgiliath houses
    • Xmine01 Early December I think lol: Xmine01 gave me a 1.2 mil size plot to do a giant river near Cair Andros (LINK)
    • Maski98 12/3/20 Expanding roads near Dol Caranthan (LINK)
    • Xmine01 Mid December: Another huge plot for rivers near Dol Caranthan (LINK)
    • FoolhardyFish 1/9/20: Placing tons, and I mean tons of purple wool.
  • Themed Builds:
    • City Streets (Outdated house style, wasn't familiar yet with your updated house styles. Plus this was only after a week and a half of me joining the server. I'm currently building an updated style, just started last night though but here's the link)
    • I plan on doing more themed builds soon, I've been building a few huge things in Freebuild.
  • Additional Builds:
  • My Interests:
    • I don't necessarily have a specific style I like to build. I enjoy being tested and improving my skills as a builder. I love building huge projects and seeing everything come to life, especially things that have been planned for so long. It brings me great enjoyment turning nothing into something special and unique. Having a vision is an important key aspect in builders, and I think I have a pretty decent vision for things. So no matter what project I'm working on, I'll be putting my vision to the test.
  • My Motivation:
    • Ever since joining this server, I have had this undying urge to build. I want to help out in whatever way I can so that I can see Lord of the Rings come to life. I have gained many great friends from this server, and I only hope to gain more over time. I genuinely enjoy this server and all that it has to offer. I've donated quite a bit of money but that is only scratching the surface of the ways I can help out. I would love to participate in this epic project!

Hello again! Sorry about going inactive for a little, I got super caught up with college and a bunch of other stuff. Anyways, I only really built like one thing when I was away and here it is (vanilla). Since I've been back with MCME, I've buried myself in some projects that I'm eager to finish!

Some things I've built since I came back on MCME:
1: Two towers I made (2 pics w/ shaders and 2 pics without shaders)
2: Pretty cool castle I'm working on (still WIP, only started this project 2 days ago) (I put a model of what it should look like when its finished, should give you a pretty good idea of what to expect)

PS: I changed my username from bdboyer to W0lfpack2531
Heres a sneak peak at my castle :)
2021-06-06_13.37.10.png

City street design:
- Context? City vs small town - > Stone/paved road (or at least fully dirt) vs Dirt road (with occasional plants/grass)
- Alright looking houses the variation.
- Avoid using that many different colours of roofs, instead try using 1-2 different ones (perhaps with additional wooden roofs).
- More exterior details (Basement entrance, exterior shop/market stalls, crates, statue... take a look around Dol Amroth or more recent projects for some inspiration.

Castle;
- Pretty cool layout/start
- Very much overdetailed/unrealistic for today's MCME style.
- Try to think of a bit more colour, either in block mixes/gradients or in adding additional blocks, such as wooden elements (shutters, defences, gates...) or other coloured parts (marble statues (Example: Ogiliath Dome), white brick details, stucco...)

Status
Not open for further replies.