• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted w0rldunder's Minigames Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

w0rldunder

Foreman
Foreman
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
    September 30th 2017

• What is your current rank?
    Foreman

• Do you regularly use our voice communication?
    Yes

• Why would you like this badge?
    Minigames for a builder are very nice to blow off some steam after building several hours.
    To keep me from burning out on a project, I need several breaks. During these breaks, I like to turn to minigames.
    When minigames are hosted it is ideal. I recognize when a minigame could be beneficial for when there were downtimes of activity on the server, and at times I am left disappointed that others might not have picked up on this, unfortunately. Therefore, I would like to be able to run Minigames whenever I sense that it would be beneficial for the server to run them.

• If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it?
    I would run quite often, I'm a big fan of Hide and Seek and enjoy those quite a bit. I'm not keen on running big races since they would take longer and I have witnessed many casual players to opt-out because they were not interested in having such a long time investment into a minigame. I would run smaller minigames, which would be more suitable for players who want a quick experience and at the same time see and experience the server in a more interactive way.

• How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable?
    I'm quite a bit in voice chat and like to have conversations during the minigames. Furthermore, I would run fast paced games at different locations to ensure a variety of different experiences and at the same time get to know the community a bit better. A good understanding of the community and good communication with them, could lead to better minigames and more fun.

Application accepted

I recommend you to look through the minigames manual and the new race list, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have anymore questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

congratulations on achieving this badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.