• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted w0rldunder's w0rld edit Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

w0rldunder

Moria Hall Professional
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
  • When did you first time join the server?
    The first time I joined was on September 30th 2017, I started being more active at the start of January 2021 and I have been playing daily ever since.

• What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
    I am currently artist, I have had the rank for one day so far.

• How experienced are you in FAWE?
    I have started practising with it for a few weeks now on builder's refuge, I got some introduction lessons from Andrewpioneer.

• Will you need instructions in using worldedit once you have the badge?
    I believe that I will not need to have instructions, I like to figure out how things work on my own when I run into a problem, also there are plenty of guides online which I am able to follow to learn more in-depth tricks.

• Why do you need this badge?
    For several plots like the Entwash it is very beneficial to have world edit to your side since it will save you a lot of time when placing grass. Furthermore, I have had many times I had to ask for world edit with projects such as the lore hour special venue. I generally like to design my material off-plot and then have it copied and pasted in afterwards, this would require many requests for world edit which I also could do on my own once I have the badge.

• What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
    To use the badge focused on building projects and to not do unnecessary things which could damage the server.
    It should not be used to troll or grief anything or anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.