• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Want to know how to get envolved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirWhisper

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hi there,
This server honestly looks amazing, and I've been following it for about a year now. It's been real great looking at all the trailers but I'd really like to start playing on it! Now the only IPs I have found are the Freebuild server, TS server, Build server, and the PVP server (Which I cannot connect to). Obviously I've already registered on the website.... I was wandering if someone could possibly let me know how to actually play on the server and maybe be a guide in the future, I don't know. Please help! :D

Make sure to use a minecraft version between 1.7 and 1.7.10. so if you already have 1.8 you'll just need to downgrade.

The main server (the server in which all of those trailers are made) is the Build server. The PVP server is not open right now, we're focusing on the building. When you join the Build server you have to go through a quiz world and correctly answer all questions before you can start exploring Middle-earth. All answers to those questions are in the New Player Guide and in the Terms of Service, so read them carefully.

If you need any more questions answered in the server there will always be Guides there to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.