• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted [WE-] MaDReD

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaDIIReD

One Of Us, One of Us
Commoner
Credits
XP
When did you join?
21st of July 2011.

What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?
Enforcer, 3~4 years. (staff 6+ years)

How experienced are you in FAWE?
I know the basic commands to copy, paste, and manipulate selections. I have very little to no experience using WE brushes, but I prefer to use voxel for most of that anyways.

Will you need instruction in using WE once you acquire the badge?
No.

Why do you need this badge?
Need is a strong word, but I vastly prefer moving selections with WE rather than voxel. Additionally rotating in voxel is broken when building with stairs. I feel I can be of assistance to Designers leading projects (such as working on sewers) as well as others who might need some help copying/moving/rotating parts of their build. I also plan to be more active with building if I don't have to do most of it by hand.

What to you is a responsible and mature player?
Someone who does not easily lose their temper in disagreements, and if they do, be able to take a step back to regain their cool.

Portfolio:
Work I've done on the server during my time as an Architect/Designer 4 years ago, and occasionally as a temporary Designer recently.
/warp Ost-in-Edhil for my only surviving project.

Accepted and I do not think I need a long explanation as to why. You will receive it once the badge is set-up and made in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.