• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

What do you do outside MCME?

Well, I guess I should hop on the train as well.

My name is Magnus, i will turn 17 in 11 days, and outside MCME i do this:

- I go to highschool/college (we norwegians have an odd system), and I study art and architecture
- I do play the piano on a very high level, where I play concerts about six times a year, and participate in several national contests
- I do learn the trombone every thursday, cuz why not
- I am in three different orchestras (wind ensembles), where I play percussion, melodic percussion and timpani (we have concerts evenly spread throughout the year, and we participate in national contests on a high level)
- Other than that, I do play some other computergames when I get the time to do it
- I love listening to- and study classical music
- I also love to paint nationalromantic landscape or abstract motives when I feel deep and arty
- I try the best I can to read my Tolkien/GeorgeRMartin/Rowling books whenever I got the time between all my activities
- I love watching series like GOT(firstpriority), Vikings, Knightfall, OITNB, TWD, etc
- I also really like sleeping
- And sometimes I try to get this body to do some workout
- And last but not least: I spend alot of time talkin' shit with my belov3d davyjon3s (loveu, xoxo<3)

- If you read all this, Ill personally will give u a cookie; just let me know whenever I am not afk

Last edited:

- I go to highschool/college (we norwegians have an odd system), and I study art and architecture
- I do play the piano on a very high level, where I play concerts about six times a year, and participate in several national contests
- I am in three different orchestras (wind ensembles), where I play percussion, melodic percussion and timpani (we have concerts evenly spread throughout the year, and we participate in national contests on a high level)
- Other than that, I do play some other computergames when I get the time to do it
- I also love to paint nationalromantic landscape or abstract motives when I feel deep and arty
- I try the best I can to read my Tolkien/GeorgeRMartin/Rowling books whenever I got the time between all my activities
- I love watching series like GOT(firstpriority), Vikings, Knightfall, OITNB, TWD, etc

- If you read all this, Ill personally will give u a cookie; just let me know whenever I am not afk
And when aren't you afk? I want my cookie.

I'll snag one of those cookies

You forgot talking to me in DA off topic chat, Rude.

Well, outside the MCME I used to do my important work and play my favorite video game like FIFA, Destiny 2, GTA 5, and many more. Playing video game for me is like keeping yourself free from the stress. Previously my elder brother used to play his favorite game on the PC. He inspired me to have this. Well, which platform do you guys used to play a game? I am always looking for the latest game to arrive. I like action adventure, a shooter video game. FIFA is the football simulation video game, in which we get the two teams of 11 players. On the other hand, GTA 5 is the latest series in which we can do a lot many things while playing like doing a robbery in the store, doing experiments with the vehicles, etc. I generally used to play a video game on the Xbox with the help of the Xbox live gold subscription card. One can have this card from the Press-Start if interested in playing a video game. There are many benefits of having this card like we can have the earliest access to all the latest game, we can also invite our friends to join in our running video game. We can also chat with the other Xbox live member when connected.