What is the scale of the world?

Tektronic

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
0
XP
0
Hello, sorry for the most likely well known answer, but from my phone I'm having a very hard time searching the website and finding the answer.

I checked out this server several years ago, and I loved it. It's there an easy way to find out what's generally changed since 2013?

Thank you!
 
The buildings are 1:1, the terrain in between is around 1:80 to 1:100 (@Credoo whats the actual scale you used when doing the map in WP?)
 
1:80 to 1:100
Thats just Ac propaganda. It is atleast 1:120 or 1:140.(*)
All jokes aside I have no idea. Its been a long time since I made that map with Homie. He was the one who set up the scale. We used an old merp map of middle earth and I scaled it so we could use it as an overlay to paint he terrain on in Worldpainter. I do not remember how much I scaled that map. And what scale it was originally? You can figure that out for your selves.

vlJbZ6Y.webp


Oh I went looking on my external harddrive and found an early screenshot (6/9/2013(**))of the map. That might help you calculate the scale. Have fun!

EsIN9Lw.webp


* Yes I know that is smaller hence the "joke"
** Might be Europeaan time notation or American day/month/year, month/day/year. My bet is American since Homie usually dated the map progress.
 
Thats just Ac propaganda. It is atleast 1:120 or 1:140.(*)
All jokes aside I have no idea. Its been a long time since I made that map with Homie. He was the one who set up the scale. We used an old merp map of middle earth and I scaled it so we could use it as an overlay to paint he terrain on in Worldpainter. I do not remember how much I scaled that map. And what scale it was originally? You can figure that out for your selves.

View attachment 6254

Oh I went looking on my external harddrive and found an early screenshot (6/9/2013(**))of the map. That might help you calculate the scale. Have fun!

View attachment 6255

* Yes I know that is smaller hence the "joke"
** Might be Europeaan time notation or American day/month/year, month/day/year. My bet is American since Homie usually dated the map progress.
I had a huge stack of paper, pencils, and my calculator ready to try and calculate the scale.....that's when I realized that I may not be getting the most out of my life....:(
 
Back
Top