• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Whatsapp Project-group

TheFunnyFace

Yellow Flower Puncher
Credits
XP
Hi, as an artist I should be Online a lot and work a lot. But my problem is, that i cant be so much online, because of school. Also i cant play MC all the Time, thats Not enough fun/action for me.
I would like it If we could create a whatsapp group where designers/artists can announce big work, projects or Jobs.
That would help me to come on at the right time.

Hmm sounds like an idea, may be bit problematic as I guess not too many ppl are too eager to share their phone numbers. I'd be up for it if enough ppl join in

GroupMe? I'm not sure how much it's used in Europe but in America (or at least where I live), every group of any sort has a GroupMe. There is no issue with sharing phone numbers since it can be done by email and an app, instead of texts.

I could set it up, btw.

Well, this wouldn't work for that very tiny percentage of people who do not have a cell phone (me :p)

Since i have a norvegian number and an italian, just switching the 2 phone numbers i have illimited whatsapp <3