• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Whenever Mordor gets built

yomama629

Yellow Flower Puncher
Supporter
Credits
XP
I really hope this is added.
1024x640.resizedimage

That game is very good (I mean, for gameplay and pleasure, because it's also full of bullsit :D ). And I also loved the statue. But I dont'think it should be build as Carach Angren, more something like a monument somewhere :) .

That game is very good (I mean, for gameplay and pleasure, because it's also full of bullsit :D ). And I also loved the statue. But I dont'think it should be build as Carach Angren, more something like a monument somewhere :) .
Aye, I agree. Mordor should for sure be built as much as it can be based around Tolkein's lore.
However, when we get to the distant parts of Mordor, we will probably have to take SOME creative liberties at least.

Cool pics. We might wanna try out mordor textures maybe, although we will finish the whole of gondor first. So we got time untill then.

Do you include Harondor in "whole Gondor"?
Nope. I don't. Don't know what the other staff think but I'm fairly sure they don't either. Right now it is fair to say that we won't go more southerb than the river poros. But like always, we don't have planning. The plans you see in jobs and projects thread are the exact same as the ones we share amongst staff and they are even more updated.

A beautiful statue, although I highly doubt it'll be implemented it's a nice touch in the game.

On a more serious note though, adding a statue will not be easy, and I do not remember any mentions of statues or forms of art at Mordor from the books.

On a more serious note though, adding a statue will not be easy, and I do not remember any mentions of statues or forms of art at Mordor from the books.
Yeah, a statue of Sauron would be cool, but something tells me that the Orcs were too busy preparing for war to sculpt works of art.

Yeah, a statue of Sauron would be cool, but something tells me that the Orcs were too busy preparing for war to sculpt works of art.
I could see Sauron as being pretty dang egotistical. Plus beyond the orcs, he had plenty of human allies/slaves to choose from.