• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Which countries are represented on the server?

ryttyr

One Of Us, One of Us
Supporter
Credits
XP
Hello.
You might have noticed that @Gary_Baggins have been making temporary birthday presents in freebuild for people to put gifts in during the birthdays of various players in the last few months.

Whilst the thought was appreciated, @DynoDaring has expressed that it is too close to spawn and thus counts as griefing. So me and Gary has begun work on a permanent Birthday Monument in the shape of a giant cake in freebuild.

I thought it would be a cool idea to decorate its interior with banners depicting the flags of all of the different countries represented on the server (or, if there is far too meny representations amongst adventurers and commoners to fit in the cake, the flags of the countries represented by players with ranks higher than commoner).

So which countries are represented on the server and should be showcased in the birthday cake?
(Note: Please state both your country and rank and if your country already have been submitted there is little reason to submit it again)

Also we were thinking of adding things like a dance floor and a BBQ, etc. in buildings around the cake. We'll need to fill at least seven such buildings so if you have any idea of what we could put in them please do share them as well.

Edit: See my latest reply for all the countries' flags that have already been added or will be added. We currently have about 22 countries represented, which isn't even close to our absolute maximum of 154 so all countries represented by commoners can and will be added as well and if you want to stay anonymous about where you're from you can always PM me instead of posting it here.

Last edited:
The countries I already know are represented on the server is: England, USA, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Canada, Belgium, Australia, Germany, Switzerland, Poland, France, Slovenia, Brazil, New Zealand, Italy and Scotland.

Last edited:
England, USA, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Canada, Belgium, Australia, Germany, Switzerland, Poland, France, Slovenia, Brazil, New Zealand, Italy, Scotland, Wales and Austria has now had their flags made.
Catalonia and Jersey's flags will be made as well.

We have space for a maximum of 154 flags inside the cake so don't be shy, is there any more countries I should add or any ones you know is missing?

Last edited:
Catalonia, Jersey, Atlantic Ocean and (due to popular demand) United Kingdom has now been added.
If there is any more countries you know are represented on the server that I have not made yet please do tell me.

USSR (soviet union), russia (foreman). Also which member is scotish, i swear we dont have anyone from that fake country

USSR (soviet union), russia (foreman). Also which member is scotish, i swear we dont have anyone from that fake country
I can't remember but it must have been someone because otherwise I wouldn't have added it.

Bavaria!!! how could u list germany but miss that o_O
I'm sorry but I've never even heard of it before. I will make the flag as soon as I have time to.
Hiwever, since Bavaria appears to be neither a country nor an autonomous region (according to wikkipedia) and since I'm already starting to question wether or not to add atonomus regions etc to the cake Bavaria might not added to the cake itself (just as jersey and Catalonia also might not be added). I will still make it however.

I suppose we'll have to draw a line of what we do and do not consider a country at some point or else we might end up with each individual player having a flag of their own in there.
This... is actually a really big decision I just realised and should therefore probably be handeled by someone with far greater knowledge of- and authority over- the server than me. Maybe it should even be handeled by q himself? He if someone would know which countries should be considered to be represented on the server.

Vatican city is not in Italy :p
SzhFwWN.png

Ye ye, Vatican is a city state, it's "surrounded" by Italy.