• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Why don't I have a Donor thingy on my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonyero

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
I'm just wondering, and if I even have this in the right place? But just this last month, I donated, and I seemed to haven't gotten my donor title like those who has the title on their account?

I'm just wondering, and if I even have this in the right place? But just this last month, I donated, and I seemed to haven't gotten my donor title like those who has the title on their account?
I think that the donor thing on your account is a thank you from q for people that donate at least 20 $

Last edited:
It is related to having donated $20, so as I think you've only donated $15 your name isn't made yellow, however it would be if you donated another $5. However thank you for contributing still!

And to answer your question about placing this thread, it's alright where it is. Though it could've been in the get help section.

Just saying, you shouldn't donate for fancy tags and yellow names, not even for horses, but for keeping this community up and running.

I just want it to be known as somebody since I like this community a lot since im a major fan to lotr

According to the Q-meister the tag on the forums and yellow name ingame are automatically assigned when someone donates an accumulative amount of 20 dollars.

Thread locked ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.