• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Why I Should Be Commoner

BeastBearcat

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hello, this is a message from beast bearcat

I am making this thread to display what I bring to this server and why I should be made commoner (respectfully). Sadly, I am on Xbox and do not own a PC so there is no possible way for be to physically participate in the MCME world. However, I and many others believe I bring great energy to the voice chat whenever I join. If i were to own a PC I can promise you I would do everything in my power to contribute to the server but due to my situation I am unable to do so. I hope you can see this from my point of view and hopefully consider my offer.

Best regards, beast bearcat

Beast Bearcat.

Upon reading this delightful post I can agree that you would make an excellent commoner. As someone who has been in a vc with you I can confirm that you bring great energy to the voice chat. If you were to own a computer and join the server you would have my vote.

I send my best regards.

I approve of this man
Alex Trebek Yes GIF by Jeopardy!

I am making this thread to display what I bring to this server and why I should be made commoner (respectfully). Sadly, I am on Xbox and do not own a PC so there is no possible way for be to physically participate in the MCME world. However, I and many others believe I bring great energy to the voice chat whenever I join. If i were to own a PC I can promise you I would do everything in my power to contribute to the server but due to my situation I am unable to do so. I hope you can see this from my point of view and hopefully consider my offer.

This post has made me realize how much we need to value our discord community as much as our Minecraft community. The discord community, I could argue, is one of the only things keeping this server active as a community. I hope that the moderation takes this post very seriously and consider the posters request.

Mr. BeastBearcat, your request is immaculately articulated and I am certain that you would make an exemplary Commoner. I certainly believe that it would be beneficial for the server's donations to contribute to the purchase of a PC that would be given to you as an honorable benefaction for your participation in the upkeep of the MCME Community.

Mr. BeastBearcat, your request is immaculately articulated and I am certain that you would make an exemplary Commoner. I certainly believe that it would be beneficial for the server's donations to contribute to the purchase of a PC that would be given to you as an honorable benefaction for your participation in the upkeep of the MCME Community.
1695656730401.png

Hello my fellow Middle Earthites,

Upon seeing all the attention that my post has got I have thought long and heavy about this response. It was brought to my attention that some people in the community do not like my mic, however I am here to tell u how unique it genuinely makes me. I have had people commit how they have never heard a mic like mine and that out of the thousands of people on this server, my mic is the most unique (not in an annoying way). I would love if the generous, amazing, and dedicated staff would genuinely respond to this post and consider my offer.

Thank you fellow Earthites.

I would just like to say that according to my calculations, there are exactly 10 votes for Beast Bearcat on this forum post. 4 from designers Rwyland, and Swe. 1 from me, Larry, Wyatt, Maski, Mars, and Ginger (6 total) all team members. If you look at the reactions to this post you can see the likes which equal votes since he cannot come onto the server due to him being on Xbox. This is also one of the highest upvoted suggestions posts for a droog in the history of MCME. Give this man commoner.

I would just like to say that according to my calculations, there are exactly 10 votes for Beast Bearcat on this forum post. 4 from designers Rwyland, and Swe. 1 from me, Larry, Wyatt, Maski, Mars, and Ginger (6 total) all team members. If you look at the reactions to this post you can see the likes which equal votes since he cannot come onto the server due to him being on Xbox. This is also one of the highest upvoted suggestions posts for a droog in the history of MCME. Give this man commoner.
This is so true.

Beast bearcat has already shown that he is worthy commoner material. To not give him the rank after he has received 10 votes including 2 from staff members is preposterous! Sure he didn't get real votes but he has still gotten some form of vote none the less. To exclude a member like this is extremely sad to see. I hope that the staff team can reflect on Beast Bearcats commoner application and give him the rank he has already earned.